My Channel's Graphic Design Contest

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
hey guys, we're having an art contest for the new design of my channel, the People's Voice. I'll provide a link for it below. winner gets their design on the page, merchandise, YT channel/openings for each video + $50. Make your submissions with this very short application:

Name (Real names will be held confidentially):
Design:
Date:
Social Media you want shared:

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJGfMjx1m2l1DauE0ZxIFg

TPV COMMUNITY AND SUPPORTERS!
We are holding a contest for designs for the YT Channel! If you're interested, please submit your designs via messenger! The best design will not only be featured on the Community page, but will also be placed on all future merchandise and will serve as the Channel emblem for one year!
In order to win, designs will be put to a vote between all of the community members! We will be using a ranked voting system and the process for voting will be thoroughly explained once we receive enough submissions!
Once we reach 100 SUBSCRIBERS (!!) we will begin to release merchandise to the public! Spread the word and let the voice of the people be heard! Thank you all for joining this page and hopefully we can all make something from this!

Reactions: List