My daughter has a message for everyone about the map change event tomorrow.

Nebulae
man god forbid the man who was 50% responsible for the birth of this child is shirtless next to her
It's just the fact that he recorded his young daughter (Who is shirtless) and him next to her (Who is also shirtless) and then upploaded it to the internet for everyone to see.

Reactions: List

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
It's just the fact that he recorded his young daughter (Who is shirtless) and him next to her (Who is also shirtless) and then upploaded it to the internet for everyone to see.
If it was a boy would it be a big deal at the same age as her?

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae

I thought you were being facetious. You're serious? She's two. You can see two year old shirtless girls in a God damn diaper commercial. If someone is going to question whether or not I'm a paedophile because neither myself nor /my daughter/ are wearing shirts in the same room, then they're fucking dumb. I sleep without a shirt on. She sleeps in diapers. This is a common occurrence in the morning.

And shirts are still the devil.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
I thought you were being facetious. You're serious? She's two. You can see two year old shirtless girls in a God damn diaper commercial. If someone is going to question whether or not I'm a paedophile because neither myself nor /my daughter/ are wearing shirts in the same room, then they're fucking dumb. I sleep without a shirt on. She sleeps in diapers. This is a common occurrence in the morning.

And shirts are still the devil.

Put your daughter in a bra and learn some decency you disgusting man!

sarcasm

Reactions: List