My encounter with feminists

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Well my mate just got kicked in the nuts because a bunch of feminists were being retarded outside a shop. They had like signs etc and calling men rapists. So my friend says how 3rd wave feminists are lying and should get there facts right. And the fucking feminist kicks him in nuts for sexual harassment?
So my mate has phoned the police and I am currently awaiting them to arrive. Will post with more updates

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Well my mate just got kicked in the nuts because a bunch of feminists were being retarded outside a shop. They had like signs etc and calling men rapists. So my friend says how 3rd wave feminists are lying and should get there facts right. And the fucking feminist kicks him in nuts for sexual harassment?
Tell your mate to get a sign near them that says "I rape female's because I'm the Alpha male" and have pepper spray

OT- Feminists are just some attention wanting female's that didn't lose their virginity yet and are ugly as fuck, if he gets kicked in the nuts then he should beat their ass since feminists "Want equality" so he gets the right to equality beat them up

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
WEhk3HG.png

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
ok but in all seriousness, 3rd wave feminists aren't legitimate feminists. legitimate feminists push for equal rights, not for superiority.

so it's not "the feminists", it's the 3rd wave feminists who have their heads up their asses.

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
ok but in all seriousness, 3rd wave feminists aren't legitimate feminists. legitimate feminists push for equal rights, not for superiority.

so it's not "the feminists", it's the 3rd wave feminists who have their heads up their asses.
they all say they are feminists so why would ''true'' or ''legitimate'' feminists want to associate themselves with such an awful movement? They don't. I feel like this statement is false. From what i've seen, most of the feminists I've met hate me and allign themselves to third wave feminism.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
they all say they are feminists so why would ''true'' or ''legitimate'' feminists want to associate themselves with such an awful movement? They don't. I feel like this statement is false. From what i've seen, most of the feminists I've met hate me and allign themselves to third wave feminism.
yeah and i bet you've met every single self-proclaimed feminist on the planet

also lol what are you talking about, "awful movement"? feminism in and of itself isn't "awful". the core ideology - that being women have value equal to that of men - isn't awful. now, sure, going around and kicking men in the nuts for having nuts is an asshole thing to do, but it doesn't accurately represent the main idea of feminism. it's a corruption of the original idea.