My experience on Frittle HL2RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
and why did you think you need to post about other servers here lol especially with a wall of cluttered text filled with grammatical mistakes and what not

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm pretty sure Cloud Sixteen is the place to do this, not a Non-Clockwork server forum.

Reactions: List

Riza Red Rose

String
Nebulae
Look, i typed in HL2RP Forum, i thought this might as well be good as any, aslong as people notice that bad server.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So i'm not really sure where to post Experience of RP's but i thought it'd be good to put it somewhere, despite probally no one seeing it. So i joined a server called Frittle HL2RP thought it sounded alright, not many addons quick download. I thought "Great!' so stuff didn't start well sadly, i had to rejoin for some odd reason, it wouldn't let me make my character. I'm sure it was some classic HL2RP Glitch. So i finally got in, walk around and long behold i watch a MPF Run around "bunny hopping" using a shotgun to gun down a citizen running, i guess in his defence... he didn't wanna aim. I thought to myself "Right well, i guess i can give it a couple of chances" So i walk around and im looking at the scoreboard and i see the SeC is on, i think "Hang on theres only like maybe 12-15 players on, and most are CP's due to a bad ratio." So yeah the SeC i my opinion was on for god knows what reason, but for what ever reason i don't understand there were really only I5's on, no real reason to be on i thought. And ahh the I5's right.. time to bitch about low ranking MPF's i guess.. so these I5's were carrying around pistols, now i know some servers allow pistols after you become recruit, but what happens next kinda defines why they shouldn't, so i walk into the apartments and see a citizen in a full blown resistance outfit walk out, a cp yells at him "Face the wall" in the generic robot voice. so i walk pass them going upstairs, then behind me a gunfight breaks out, the CP falls behind the stairs and im on the stairs, watching it unfold crouching mind you. and while the rebel pushes up to the CP using a SMG, another CP walks through the door and comes in, i stand up typing "Ahh, thank you.. you saved me", but as soon as i finished that, and i stand up, a CP out of the blue fires at me, instantly killing me, no S2M just instant dink as they say... thus i asked why did i die, to no response none of the staff cared straight away, some said crossfire what made no sense when they were S2K, and no one was behind me, so they can't claim stray bullet... so yeah for around the next 30minutes staff on and off tried to help really failing at it... and don't use the excuse... new to HL2RP, you know what you're signing up to making one of these.. and i guess that leads me onto the owners.. theres fucking too damn many.. and also 2-3 of them couldn't even anwser my simple HL2 related questions.... my god fuck this pile of crap.. may i suggest anyone unlucky enough to read this odd thing to never go on Frittle HL2RP, again im not really sure where to paste this, so here will do... any spelling mistakes or grammar errors, well go fuck yourself.. im not editing this nor bothering to probally read the comments..

Please go on C16 (Cloudsixteen) if you want to review or criticize other servers.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Aye, whilst you can have your opinions on other servers, I don't see why you'd need to publically bash them on ours. What does that make us look like? Fair enough if it's a constructive review, but this looks more like bashing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.