My first experience on the WW3RP server.

Fluffy

Master retard
Nebulae
Basically a Drill sergeant told us we would do war games. I was in team alpha with 3 others and we 'fought' against team bravo who where with 4 people in total aswell. someone loaded in a real bullet and shot someone of team bravo. There was a cease fire and we send the wounded to the medbay. After that we were called to the AP. Then someone accused me of shooting him (// I didn't do it). The drill sergeant went to train a recruit and the other guy who accused me (// the real shooter) raised his fists. I stood back a few steps but he decided to swing (// He rolled 9). I decided to try and dodge the attack followed up with a liver kick (// I rolled 96). He got on the ground screaming it out of pain. The Drill sergeant came by to ask what the fuck was going on. I told him it was self-defence. He said it wasn't allowed and someone backed me up saying it was actually self defence. Then i turned around showing my hands offering it to the drill sergeant. He couldn't lock me up so he decided to let it go. After that i had a chat with the wounded and we came to the conclusion that it was the guy who accused me.

Sorry if this isn't at the place where it supposed to be but I thought that I would post my first experience of the WW3RP server. I like it so far, and hope to find more of these RP situations.

Reactions: List

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
Basically a Drill sergeant told us we would do war games. I was in team alpha with 3 others and we 'fought' against team bravo who where with 4 people in total aswell. someone loaded in a real bullet and shot someone of team bravo. There was a cease fire and we send the wounded to the medbay. After that we were called to the AP. Then someone accused me of shooting him (// I didn't do it). The drill sergeant went to train a recruit and the other guy who accused me (// the real shooter) raised his fists. I stood back a few steps but he decided to swing (// He rolled 9). I decided to try and dodge the attack followed up with a liver kick (// I rolled 96). He got on the ground screaming it out of pain. The Drill sergeant came by to ask what the fuck was going on. I told him it was self-defence. He said it wasn't allowed and someone backed me up saying it was actually self defence. Then i turned around showing my hands offering it to the drill sergeant. He couldn't lock me up so he decided to let it go. After that i had a chat with the wounded and we came to the conclusion that it was the guy who accused me.

Sorry if this isn't at the place where it supposed to be but I thought that I would post my first experience of the WW3RP server. I like it so far, and hope to find more of these RP situations.
glad u enjoyed this over :heyzeus: