MY GOD, A FLYING JET IN NEW VEGAS?

D

Deleted member 290

Fair play, tbf I kind of rushed the story which I wish I didn't do, I felt like I could've gotten a lot more hours out of the game. I remember people complaining about the Minutemen ending though, what did you think?
Blowing up the Institute was unnecessary, but in the end it is understandable. The Brotherhood wil do the same exact thing, after all, and if you aren't the king of all jack-asses, you can take Synth!Shaun with you and tell everyone inside to evacuate. Honestly, it felt like the best ending for me. Brotherhood means Synths, Supermutants and Ghouls alike will all be killed, while with the Railroad, the Commonwealth will fall into anarchy, sadly enough.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Blowing up the Institute was unnecessary, but in the end it is understandable. The Brotherhood wil do the same exact thing, after all, and if you aren't the king of all jack-asses, you can take Synth!Shaun with you and tell everyone inside to evacuate. Honestly, it felt like the best ending for me. Brotherhood means Synths, Supermutants and Ghouls alike will all be killed, while with the Railroad, the Commonwealth will fall into anarchy, sadly enough.
Awww man, now I'm starting to regret my actions, that was the main reason I sided against the Brotherhood actually, the idea of killing all synths, mutants and ghouls was just way to 'evil' for how I like to play the Fallout games. I'm definitely hoping that if Bethesda develop another FO game, they try to make long and interesting storylines for every single faction featured so far in the games, and allow the player to join one or more which can have affects on other factions. There's so much they can do with these games but they just don't seem to do it to its fullest extent at all, which is quite a shame

D

Deleted member 290

Awww man, now I'm starting to regret my actions, that was the main reason I sided against the Brotherhood actually, the idea of killing all synths, mutants and ghouls was just way to 'evil' for how I like to play the Fallout games. I'm definitely hoping that if Bethesda develop another FO game, they try to make long and interesting storylines for every single faction featured so far in the games, and allow the player to join one or more which can have affects on other factions. There's so much they can do with these games but they just don't seem to do it to its fullest extent at all, which is quite a shame
Well, it wasn't Bethesda that created Fallout. Obsidian is made out of the people who made the original Fallout games, and you can see that in New Vegas. Hell, the fandom seems to understand what makes a good Fallout game more than Bethesda at times.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well, it wasn't Bethesda that created Fallout. Obsidian is made out of the people who made the original Fallout games, and you can see that in New Vegas. Hell, the fandom seems to understand what makes a good Fallout game more than Bethesda at times.
Oh yeah you're right, my bad, and I definitely agree, tbh I don't really know many people who would disagree since it's pretty clear that New Vegas was easily the better game out of all the other fallouts developed by Bethesda. Fingers crossed the next game is made by Obsidian

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Ahahaha what the fuck how do people do that shit
I'm gna hold u responsible for my inactivity on the servers now ;)
Well it's kind of easy to do it (at least easier than normal) since both games are essentially in the same engine (while NV has very slight engine mods), it's mostly just making the interior to send you to the other fo3/fnv worldspace, and some script work to make the quests line up.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Seems interesting but not fun really, what can you do? It seems really buggy and wonky as you zoom across fighting nothing. A pimped out Vertibird system would of been great.

Reactions: List

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Seems interesting but not fun really, what can you do? It seems really buggy and wonky as you zoom across fighting nothing. A pimped out Vertibird system would of been great.
Agreed, I wouldn't mind a mod that allows you to fully customize and craft vertibird parts like new weapons, etc

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Agreed, I wouldn't mind a mod that allows you to fully customize and craft vertibird parts like new weapons, etc
A mod that allowed drop in/rappel in of troops with veribirds would of been more fun than this seeing the scenarios you could create for yourself. At any rate, the jet is an interesting concept.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I liked the concept of having Brotherhood of Steel as the assholes.
It's nice showing anothe side of them other than the goodie two shoes.

York

Electron
Nebulae
i left synth shaun, synths weren't actual cognitive living entities and i found it disturbing that they could make something that so closely imitates actual life so i destroyed it.