Serious My Inactivity

Donald J. Trump

King of Nebulous
Nebulae
Hey Everyone,

Some of you may know me from awhile ago as Amelia Petrovich (Mostly) and a few others. I was a writer in the Terminal as well as a member of the UIL.

I have been inactive the past, 2 months-ish due to the fact that I had recently fallen really ill. I'd been in and out of the hospital the past few months and I've hardly touched my computer in that time, rather focusing on spending time with family and friends. Well I've got good news. I'm no longer ill and now have the time to be more active on the server and hopefully catch up on everything that I missed.

I know I have been removed from the Terminal and thats fine, honestly it should've happened sooner with how inactive I was, and I am unsure of UIL, I don't have any Alerts for it. I hope to re-apply eventually once I've gotten back into the groove as I loved writing articles.

Anyways, expect to see me more on the server, I've missed some of ya guys, and I'm sure you've all missed my fun facts of the day, and I'm glad to be back.

Yours Truly
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States of America
[doublepost=1555305626][/doublepost]Also feel free to let me know of any In-Game events that happened that are important. I'm too lazy right now to read the lore section.

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Welcome back Mr. President! Hopefully if you cut down on the cheeseburgers and diet coke you won't get ill again.​

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
you'll get better if America stops having a govt shutdown