My Introduction

Papa John

String
Nebulae
I've been a fan with the concept of HL2:RP for awhile but I never really had enough time to commit to exploring it. Nebulous seems to have one of the more active communities for it, so this seems like the perfect opportunity for me to dive into HL2:RP. For some background, I've been playing Garry's Mod for over 6 years now, going from various communities that focused primarily on Dark RP and Zombie Survival, so I'm sure HL2:RP will have something of a learning curve.

I suppose here is where I beg for Nebulous ratings so I can apply for Civil Protection, but if you guys have any tips for what you wish someone told you when you started HL2:RP, I'd appreciate them.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Glunar

Proton
Nebulae
I've been a fan with the concept of HL2:RP for awhile but I never really had enough time to commit to exploring it. Nebulous seems to have one of the more active communities for it, so this seems like the perfect opportunity for me to dive into HL2:RP. For some background, I've been playing Garry's Mod for over 6 years now, going from various communities that focused primarily on Dark RP and Zombie Survival, so I'm sure HL2:RP will have something of a learning curve.

I suppose here is where I beg for Nebulous ratings so I can apply for Civil Protection, but if you guys have any tips for what you wish someone told you when you started HL2:RP, I'd appreciate them.
Don't go wild, here a free nebula for you.

Reactions: List