my name is candle. and this is my story

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
57XrDQn.jpg
8qUasKQ.jpg

LOADING LOG .................................................................................................................................... LOADED
................................................................................................................................................................................

It's been five and a half hours I've been on the server today. When I arrived I found myself stuck in the walls of D22. This is my story. This is my eulogy.

As I write this, I feel my life force ebbing away, stuck between the void and the hard, cold metal walls keeping the lab safe. A lack of sustenance proves my efforts to escape pointless. It's been only a forth of a day, but it feels like a millennium has passed with me feebly dragging myself along, as if I've crawled into this dimension from The Cask of Amontillado. During the night I've heard my colleagues within the safe, confining walls of our workplace, as I lied within my metal tomb, my efforts to be saved by the Administrators went unheard- unseen. My life ending before I could be saved. I rest, now, in the cold walls.

(fucking help me im stuck ;o; )

(this is a meme btw but im actually still stuck here)

89da803617515e1c9d493de9806a5fc3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
I was wondering what someone's face was doing phasing through the wall when I walked in. You didn't respond to me walking up so I thought you were just afk outside in the adminbox lol.

Reactions: List