My Premium Broke/Isn't active on server.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Problem:
I hopped on after a long leave of absence for World of Warcraft. It's probably been a month, yet I still pay my premium subscription. I get on to get ready to roleplay in the city, AKA, put my shit in my locker, and for some reason I can no longer access it, nor do I have the ability to spawn props.

I don't understand why my premium is not active on the server. If there is a command to enable it, please let me know. I am currently standing around a locker with my thumb up my ass trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Considering I'm trying to do this right now, and D4 is empty, that when this does get sorted out, that any PK appeal will be refunded if by some chance I get seen/reported/PK'd as I am doing a /me to store everything in there. I will log off by the locker, but it's really annoying that my premium doesn't work when I'm trying to transition back to the city.

~ Guy who remains subscribed, even when he isn't frequently on the server.

@Blackquill @alex and whoever else is in charge of receiving payment/making sure premium members get their perks.

If there was a command to activate it, I've forgotten it.

'You are not allowed to do this!
You are not allowed to do this!
Screenshot Requested
Tagging location rp_nc_industrial17_v3
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_nc_industrial17_v30006.jpg': 6.22 MB (1920x1080) compresssed (quality 90) to 332.62 KB
You are not allowed to do this!'

For some reason my screenshots aren't functioning and the Garry's Mod F5 screenshot doesn't work when in inventory layers.

If it was only minor contraband, I could live with it, but frankly, I've got enough contraband to go around to get the whole city PKed. Real glad I didn't try to do this when the server is very active.

Last edited:
Reactions: List