N64 Games

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae

So I recently traveled from University back home for Christmas, since this is the first year I'm actually just visiting for Christmas instead of living here, my PC and consoles are sadly sat in my flat. If my arms could stretch over 100 miles and I had a stationary camera set up in front of the monitors this probably wouldn't be an issue if I wanted to play some dank vidya but they can't, so I'm left with my laptop, which can run things like Stardew Valley and Hyper Light Drifter (also CS:S and the like but I only have a gamepad with me) and the great Project64 emulator.

Any retro game nuts wanna suggest some really obscure but golden games I could play while I'm here?
(Please don't suggest the obvious top 10 N64 games of all time or anything. I've played Mario 64, Goldeneye and Zelda to death already!)

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
I'll check it out man, thank you!
Also, I thought Charlie was the Dayman? ;)

Pistolparty5892

Neutrino
Nebulae
All three turok games ( not rage wars, it has a 'campaign' but is mostly for multiplayer ) . Conker's Bad Fur day if you can stand adult themes, and I mean HEAVY adult themes. Jet force Gemini, Doom 64.