Serious Nebulous Community Records & Awards

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Bez-nazwy-2.png

UN-OFFICIAL NEBULOUS COMMUNITY RECORDS & AWARDS

Hear ye hear ye, what's up everyone, it's your boy Adi, coming at you with another funny and interesting project.

Before i continue i wanted to say that i hope everyone has a safe and calm quarantine.

GENERAL INFO
This thread is nebulous's equivalent of the "Guiness Book of World Records"
It'll hold the current community awards and record holders.

A request for a record category can be submitted by anyone, in order for it to be accepted it must have a POSITIVE ratio of Agree/Disagree ratings, or be interesting enough to by accepted by the judge(s).

This is more of a passion project of mine, so i don't expect huge interest from the community, but i appreciate every single one of you that's present!

An award/record winner will be awarded with a nice custom trophy art-piece, and some kind words from every judge (Only me for now.)
Oh yes and also, every winner will now have the right to boast about their accomplishments on the server or forums, so i guess that counts too.

RULESET
  • Award winners are elected via a poll in the thread that usually lasts 2/3 days.​
  • In order to break/set a record, a person has to provide enough proof in the form of either; Screenshots, Video, Logs.) which then has to be approved by a judge.​
  • If you're applying for a new record category, make sure it's not malicious or offensive in any shape or form to the server/folk of the community, ex. A request for a record category of "The most CP kills in one game-session" won't be accepted since it encourages malicious and mingy behavior on a server.​
  • Record categories are not limited to server-related stuff, a record category could be added for community/forum records too, ex. "The oldest Nebulous player" etc.​

RECORD LIST
Record Category: Most active Current Affairs participant
Record Title: "THE DEBATER"
Record Holder: N/A
Record: N/A
Date of setting/breaking the record: N/A

RECORD CATEGORY APP FORM
Code:
Record Category Name:
In a scale of 1-10, how many players would be eligible in attempting to set/break the record?:
Any extra info (No need to fill out this one, thanks for applying <3.):

EXTRA INFO
The first Award poll will initiate once we have at least three to four record categories that have already been accepted.
I don't know how long i'll be able to actively update and oversee this thread, but i'll try my best to do it as long as there's interest from you guys.

If you'd like to help me out with and become a judge, slide into my dm's, we'll chat and i'll tell you right away, i'll most probably accept only a few.

From this point on, i'd like to ask you to minimize the amount of discussions/chat in this thread to a minimum, i'm saying this just in case this thread gets some decent attention and i won't have to dig through the banter to find the record apps, other than that i'd like to thank you for taking your time and reading this, and i hope you have a wonderful day,
Adi.

nebbook.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Cute idea. I say keep it light and not have it ultra competitive or whatever like "best roleplayer"

Record Category Name: Most active Current Affairs participant
In a scale of 1-10, how many players would be eligible in attempting to set/break the record?: 10

Last edited:

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
"best roleplayer"
how do you even measure that
[doublepost=1585638658][/doublepost]Record Category Name: most shotcops
In a scale of 1-10, how many players would be eligible in attempting to set/break the record?: 10
Any extra info (No need to fill out this one, thanks for applying <3.): N/A

the war is on

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Record Category Name: doing the stanky leg
In a scale of 1-10, how many players would be eligible in attempting to set/break the record?: 69
Any extra info (No need to fill out this one, thanks for applying <3.): am sorry for shitposing bro i mreal bored

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae

cpman.png

Good evening ladies and gentleman.
A new record category has been added to the NEBULOUS BOOK OF COMMUNITY RECORDS & AWARDS, the category suggested by @la goblina , "Most active Current Affairs participant" has been accepted and in doing so, everyone can now apply to take a seat in the throne, for being the most notorious banter-master to ever walk upon the Current Affairs realm.

The record holder can proudly call themselves "THE DEBATER" since that'll be the record's holder title.

You can view the current record and the record holder by opening the "Record List" spoiler.
In order to set a new record, you'll have to sent me a private message via forums, whilst providing sufficient proof of indeed breaking/setting the record.

HOW DO I FIND THE PROOF?
That won't be hard chap, let me show you a way to do it in a matter of minutes.
Firstly, head to the "Current Affairs" subforum, click on the search bar, inser your name, and click "More..."
step1.png

After doing so, click on the "Search Threads and Posts" tab, and make sure to REMOVE your name from Keywords, and instead type it in the "Posted by Member:" tab.
step2.png

Scroll down, and in the "Search in Forums:", make sure to select and ONLY select the "Current Affairs" subforum, uncheck the box under, and click "Search".
step3.png

After doing all of the steps above, scroll down, and you'll have your result, here i have 51 overall posts/threads.
step4.png
After taking some screenshots, send them over to me via forum PM's.