Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What's been thrown out this time?
The BOS apparently instantly making chapters all over a few years after the war which contradicts the pre-established stuff from the older games.

Which is basically them needing to shoehorn them in for skins and stuff.

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
where is the "us federal government" in 76

it's literally just 20 years after the bombs, nothing's happened to them yet

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The BOS apparently instantly making chapters all over a few years after the war which contradicts the pre-established stuff from the older games.

Which is basically them needing to shoehorn them in for skins and stuff.

As far as I was aware it's a split off from maxsons BoS who are aware of the silos because they had access to a satellite uplink

Shoehorned in? Sure, but if you're gonna cry and not play a game because of that then

Yikes.
[doublepost=1540226626][/doublepost]
where is the "us federal government" in 76

it's literally just 20 years after the bombs, nothing's happened to them yet

They've been confirmed to play a part in the game

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
legion :heyzeus: be like AT LEAST MY ROADS ARE SAFE FROM RAIDERS as the local centurion rapes their wife and beheads them for looking at them funny meme made by republic gang

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
ZXZXOyf.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As far as I was aware it's a split off from maxsons BoS who are aware of the silos because they had access to a satellite uplink

Shoehorned in? Sure, but if you're gonna cry and not play a game because of that then

Yikes.
Nah like don't get me wrong I'll still play it but given this is set like only a few years or so after the nukes dropped vs two hundred years later (in the other games) its more like they needed to find a loophole to get their most recognisable faction in.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
legion :heyzeus: be like AT LEAST MY ROADS ARE SAFE FROM RAIDERS as the local centurion rapes their wife and beheads them for looking at them funny meme made by republic gang

NCR :heyzeus: be like "we'll push them back so long as we hold the river" as the legion litterslly decimated a town deep inside their territory

This meme was made by legion gang
[doublepost=1540226822][/doublepost]
Nah like don't get me wrong I'll still play it but given this is set like only a few years or so after the nukes dropped vs two hundred years later (in the other games) its more like they needed to find a loophole to get their most recognisable faction in.

Nah don't get me wrong Todd can't write for shit but I don't think this is a game o expect a amazing story in.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
It’s 20 years after the bombs dropped, I’m fairly sure they’d send an expedition to the place considering they’d probably know what it holds

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I love Legate Lanius but the thing is like

"But if ur here u can't be east."
"OH FUCK U RIGHT I'll be back."

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
NCR :heyzeus: be like "we'll push them back so long as we hold the river" as the legion litterslly decimated a town deep inside their territory

This meme was made by legion gang

legion :heyzeus: be like WE ARE STRONG MILITARY FORCE when their only military victories have been against unarmed civilians or small isolated NCR outposts and every major face to face battle has been a crushing NCR victory meme made by oliver gang

also Nipton is hardly deep within NCR territory

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean yeah when you reduce it to that sure but it's hard to pass over the fact the Legion has like zero logistical staying power
Yeah, of course. The Legion can't really sustain itself if it settles, so it'd have to keep pushing on but eventually they'd not have any hold over the east. Lanius aint exactly a thinker beyond "murder the thing".

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Yeah, of course. The Legion can't really sustain itself if it settles, so it'd have to keep pushing on but eventually they'd not have any hold over the east. Lanius aint exactly a thinker beyond "murder the thing".

Not to mention what happens when the Caeser dies, which is pretty fuckin' soon unless there's courier bullshit. The entire faction is reliant on him to function. Lanius is too retarded to make the Legion anything more than a bunch of tribal raiders like they used to be, and Vulpes probably couldn't retain control of the whole legion since he'd need help from Lanius, which is unlikely considering the two hate eachother.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Not to mention what happens when the Caeser dies, which is pretty fuckin' soon unless there's courier bullshit. The entire faction is reliant on him to function. Lanius is too retarded to make the Legion anything more than a bunch of tribal raiders like they used to be, and Vulpes probably couldn't retain control of the whole legion since he'd need help from Lanius, which is unlikely considering the two hate eachother.
Vulpes doesn't strike me as the sort who'd want the risks of leadership tbh. He's pretty happy butchering towns and being a snake fuck lmao

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Vulpes doesn't strike me as the sort who'd want the risks of leadership tbh. He's pretty happy butchering towns and being a snake fuck lmao

imo he'd be too much of a slimy faggot to actually take leadership of anything, he'd probably get murdered by some Centurion eventually.

The frumentarri are probably the only part of the legion that pose any real threat to the NCR and the entire Legion hates them and think they shouldn't be a thing lmao

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Only problem with NCR is muh corruption, tax and the fact they cant push too much into the east without having supply problems and managing the towns they capture.

Legion is bound to fall if Caesar dies since lanius is dummy small brain and no successor aside from arcade but that nerd slices himself if you sell him to Caesar

Independent is probably the best for the Mojave and those nig nogs who say "Muh maintenance" forget that those robots were in that bunker for a shit tun of time and we also the big MT for maintenance since you see mark 4 securitrons

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Real chads never finish the game or pick a side and just let all the losers fight it out as you just boogie and blast your way around the mojave