NEBULOUS GAME NIGHT | EPISODE TWO: ROLEPLAY HUNT

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae

GMZ8ftz.png

NEBULOUS GAME NIGHT
EPISODE TWO: ROLEPLAY HUNT

With the resounding success of the first nebulous Game Night, we are continuing the path. With TTT exhausted (for now), we must go to the next logical step: prop hunt. We will hopefully be hosting our own server again, with more details on the content pack coming soon. For this reason, it is recommended to add me on Steam. We will be gathering in the nebulous Teamspeak (ts3.nebulous.cloud) again, where we hope to actually use it this time. Respond to this thread if you are interested so we can gauge how many gamers wish to partake.

GAME
PROP HUNT
TIME
9:00 PM BST
DATE
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10
People who have participated so far:
@Reggie @chronos @dee pixel @WeakenedHen5 @GenericPlayer @Numbers @「R O M E O」 @Pesmar @JoeyStalinski @echs dee @whiskers @afric @ein @Mute @Dalekfodder @Thood74 @friendly (rip) @zach @Nov @GhostKripp @sots @'77 East @Tinbe @HBaguette @Zhyxeryz

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
Reminder you may donate 1,000 Satoshis to acquire femme fatale skins for your character

Nebulae

GMZ8ftz.png

NEBULOUS GAME NIGHT
EPISODE TWO: ROLEPLAY HUNT

With the resounding success of the first nebulous Game Night, we are continuing the path. With TTT exhausted (for now), we must go to the next logical step: prop hunt. We will hopefully be hosting our own server again, with more details on the content pack coming soon. For this reason, it is recommended to add me on Steam. We will be gathering in the nebulous Teamspeak (ts3.nebulous.cloud) again, where we hope to actually use it this time. Respond to this thread if you are interested so we can gauge how many gamers wish to partake.

GAME
PROP HUNT
TIME
9:00 PM BST
DATE
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10
People who have participated so far:
@Reggie @chronos @dee pixel @WeakenedHen5 @GenericPlayer @Numbers @「R O M E O」 @Pesmar @JoeyStalinski @echs dee @whiskers @afric @ein @Mute @Dalekfodder @Thood74 @friendly (rip) @zach @Nov @GhostKripp @sots @'77 East @Tinbe @HBaguette @Zhyxeryz

Yeah I’ll be there

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
D

Deleted member 305

playing TTT now

same IP

same content as last time

lets go

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
oh shit didnt even realize this was a thing
hopefully i dont forget about episode 3

you're not gonna pull a valve on us, right?

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
prophunt was somewhat boring i gotta admit
whats the next session gonna be?