Nebulous Nostalgia

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae

Man. Been a while; huh?

You know, I've been around in this community from the beginning.
I've spoke to most of the "old" members of this community. Even met up with about five of them.

It feels weird looking back at their profiles. Some active, some inactive for years. I miss them.
Looking at names I've not spoke to in literal years. Some of them I really miss, whether it be being stuck in the middle of friendships and relationships breaking apart or just general distance, I find an overwhelming sense of nostalgia and bittersweet sadness looking at their names on here.

To those who read this thread, who even think this thread might have you involved, it likely is if you're still going and I say this:

I miss you. So many memories that drove me through my late teenage years.
Nebulous started when I was 17/18 and I stand here at 23: an age where I never thought I'd reach due to my mental health.

I'm a lot better now. Financially and mentally. Even so, I can't help but feel sadness looking back at years gone. Knowing these people have moved on; maybe even had families and kids. God.

"The good old days."

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I still miss everyone; even a few of them nebbed this post.

Damn; it kind of makes me happy knowing these people might be okay. Happier, better.
Hell, it's weird. I moved across the country to Essex and basically changed my career and yet people are still here seemingly unchanged.
If anyone wants to reach out and play a few games or something, hit me up.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3129

I still miss everyone; even a few of them nebbed this post.

Damn; it kind of makes me happy knowing these people might be okay. Happier, better.
Hell, it's weird. I moved across the country to Essex and basically changed my career and yet people are still here seemingly unchanged.
If anyone wants to reach out and play a few games or something, hit me up.

You were a good admin and a possibly the coolest UM lead.

You deserve all the good that comes to you, lynx.