Serious Nebulous Paradise - A passion project

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Bez-nazwy-1.png

Welcome everybody! I created this thread to announce that i started a "passion project" of sorts, i am currently working on a game called "Nebulous Paradise", i can't really say much other than it's a RPG-Adventure game with a Pixel-Art theme, i will not reveal where the story plays out or what's it revolved around because i want to keep it a secret until the day i release it, but for anyone interested in checking out some of the stuff i'm working on or the progress of the game, i will be posting a lot of screenshots/art in this thread, or you can always message me via private message if you wish to give me your ideas, opinions and criticism.

Before anyone thinks about it, obviously the game will be free for everyone to play, i just hope Blackquill doesn't kick my ass for doing this.

Anyways, see you soon, and stay tuned!

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Please tell me this isn't centered around users and it's just random wacky characters from the hl2rp universe.

People will freak out and kick up a storm if they think you're "misrepresenting" them in a video game.

Reactions: List

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Please tell me this isn't centered around users and it's just random wacky characters from the hl2rp universe.

People will freak out and kick up a storm if they think you're "misrepresenting" them in a video game.

don't you worry about that, i am not planning on doing that, and even if i did, i do not think i have enough time in my life to recreate this shitstorm

But i'm not saying folks from the community won't be present, although i will only include those who agree and have an interest in participating

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
weird project, i'll be honest. you'd have to have a pretty indepth knowledge of like... everything that's happened here to have some sensible idea on... whatever you're trying to do.

best of luck!

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
weird project, i'll be honest. you'd have to have a pretty indepth knowledge of like... everything that's happened here to have some sensible idea on... whatever you're trying to do.

best of luck!

I do not think that will be much of an issue, Nebulous will be the theme of the game, i don't plan on reconstructing the events that happen throughout of it's existence, or i may, just the funny ones tho.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I do not think that will be much of an issue, Nebulous will be the theme of the game, i don't plan on reconstructing the events that happen throughout of it's existence, or i may, just the funny ones tho.

yeah man, if you're striving for accuracy i'd ask folks like BQ or people've been here who're unbiased to any 'drama' events if you include them.

or just get a couple of us and hope no one collectively memes or lies. :p

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can I be the tutorial guy who describes every simple aspect of the game in an overly complicated borderline aristocratic manner

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
Be sure to have a guy who inevitably makes a 6 line post out of nowhere that has nothing to do with you and just clogs your screen

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i hope ratings appear as a reoccuring joke where someone follows all of your posts and just rates it cause they dislike you for no inexplicable reason

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
i hope ratings appear as a reoccuring joke where someone follows all of your posts and just rates it cause they dislike you for no inexplicable reason
Nebs are currency and you have to say the right thing to people to get them
You have to use quills to buy your superweapon

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Nebs are currency and you have to say the right thing to people to get them
You have to use quills to buy your superweapon

the first idea is really interesting and i am considering it, but in a more optional way, not as a main source of earning them

the second one, it wouldn’t go well with the story and the main antagonist