NEBULOUS SEA OF THIEVES

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
so i haven't played this yet but i'm going to and want to get a neb group to play with

if you use ts3 and want to crew up, post below

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
My new companion for the high seas.
Uu9KL3i.jpg|

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
the adventures of @MaelRadecs and Me:

We're doing emissary quests to rake in that XP for the faction for pirate legend, we approach the third out of four islands where we need to hunt skeleton lords when the server switches to a more populated one... now we are in danger.

Our precious cargo: Multiple villainous skulls to sell

We go past a ship which appeared friendly and yelled out to join the alliance, we joined the alliance and overall they were cool guys, then we noticed it, A completely new brig chasing after us with full sails, outrunning it not an option.

First we tried to simply evade it, which succeeded, we got to the fourth island and managed to get all the skulls, once we were bringing the final one onboard *CRAASH* the brig that's been chasing us rammed us full speed, I rush to repair whilst @MaelRadecs gets the final skull onboard, We manage to put out the fires and fix the holes and luckily, we lost nothing.

We leave in a rush, the brig had disappeared from our sight. We manage to get a bit farther until we see it, behind us steaming after our booty, ignoring multiple ships in the effort to hunt us down. We discuss our options, Our sloop could not outrun the brig and we still had quite the ways to go (a bit less than half the map) so I vote, we slow down and I jump overboard to board the enemy ship and delay them whilst @MaelRadecs makes the escape.

I prepare to jump overboard with some firebombs when I trip into the water, @MaelRadecs lowers the sails to increase speed whilst I lay there, in the water waiting to catch the ladder. The ship flies by and I grab onto the ladder, I climb aboard and kill the only crew member aboard, I toss firebombs everywhere even stealing some of his after dropping the anchor. He respawned before cutting me apart with his sabre as I tossed firebombs everywhere. I ask @MaelRadecs if it worked, He said yes, I respawned and saw it for myself. We have delayed the brig for now.

We get to Devil's Roar as we turn around, The brig! it's on our tail and hunting us down!

We prepare to mass sell everything we have, we put the skulls and our cargo into our raft to head to land. We arrive on our destination and begin selling our stuff when I notice it, the brig has caught up. I climb aboard our ship to defend in from the invaders and **CRASH** it crashes into us full speed, I jump ontop to kill the hostile crew member tossing fire onto our ship and cut him to bits, he's gone.

I jump to our ship and begin fixing it up as soon as possible, Mael assisting me and continuing to sell off our booty. The man has respawned and I jump aboard when we notice his ship is sinking, we destroyed the brig chasing us. Now we only have it's only crew member left. We chase him onto our ship before @MaelRadecs cuts him to bits! We won the battle, but it was not over.

We start selling our booty when the island rumbles, geysers begin opening up and flinging us into the air as we try to maintain our balance. We sell off the last two bits of booty when the volcano on the island erupts in a fiery explosion, swinging rocks everywhere and as we run to our ship one crashes into it's deck, we jump aboard trying to deal with the boiling water rising in our ship and the flames, we work hard and manage to keep them afloat as we make our immediate escape.

We managed to run away before I went to hide back in the bed, processing what happened before going to sleep (Disconnecting).

And as such one amazing adventure ends for me today.

The road to Pirate Legend is long but we'll get there.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
the adventures of @MaelRadecs and Me:

We're doing emissary quests to rake in that XP for the faction for pirate legend, we approach the third out of four islands where we need to hunt skeleton lords when the server switches to a more populated one... now we are in danger.

Our precious cargo: Multiple villainous skulls to sell

We go past a ship which appeared friendly and yelled out to join the alliance, we joined the alliance and overall they were cool guys, then we noticed it, A completely new brig chasing after us with full sails, outrunning it not an option.

First we tried to simply evade it, which succeeded, we got to the fourth island and managed to get all the skulls, once we were bringing the final one onboard *CRAASH* the brig that's been chasing us rammed us full speed, I rush to repair whilst @MaelRadecs gets the final skull onboard, We manage to put out the fires and fix the holes and luckily, we lost nothing.

We leave in a rush, the brig had disappeared from our sight. We manage to get a bit farther until we see it, behind us steaming after our booty, ignoring multiple ships in the effort to hunt us down. We discuss our options, Our sloop could not outrun the brig and we still had quite the ways to go (a bit less than half the map) so I vote, we slow down and I jump overboard to board the enemy ship and delay them whilst @MaelRadecs makes the escape.

I prepare to jump overboard with some firebombs when I trip into the water, @MaelRadecs lowers the sails to increase speed whilst I lay there, in the water waiting to catch the ladder. The ship flies by and I grab onto the ladder, I climb aboard and kill the only crew member aboard, I toss firebombs everywhere even stealing some of his after dropping the anchor. He respawned before cutting me apart with his sabre as I tossed firebombs everywhere. I ask @MaelRadecs if it worked, He said yes, I respawned and saw it for myself. We have delayed the brig for now.

We get to Devil's Roar as we turn around, The brig! it's on our tail and hunting us down!

We prepare to mass sell everything we have, we put the skulls and our cargo into our raft to head to land. We arrive on our destination and begin selling our stuff when I notice it, the brig has caught up. I climb aboard our ship to defend in from the invaders and **CRASH** it crashes into us full speed, I jump ontop to kill the hostile crew member tossing fire onto our ship and cut him to bits, he's gone.

I jump to our ship and begin fixing it up as soon as possible, Mael assisting me and continuing to sell off our booty. The man has respawned and I jump aboard when we notice his ship is sinking, we destroyed the brig chasing us. Now we only have it's only crew member left. We chase him onto our ship before @MaelRadecs cuts him to bits! We won the battle, but it was not over.

We start selling our booty when the island rumbles, geysers begin opening up and flinging us into the air as we try to maintain our balance. We sell off the last two bits of booty when the volcano on the island erupts in a fiery explosion, swinging rocks everywhere and as we run to our ship one crashes into it's deck, we jump aboard trying to deal with the boiling water rising in our ship and the flames, we work hard and manage to keep them afloat as we make our immediate escape.

We managed to run away before I went to hide back in the bed, processing what happened before going to sleep (Disconnecting).

And as such one amazing adventure ends for me today.

The road to Pirate Legend is long but we'll get there.
had a proper fucking blast playing tonight, thank you for the memories and the tales shipmate

o7

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
had a proper fucking blast playing tonight, thank you for the memories and the tales shipmate

o7
Man, It was so fuckin awesome and gives us some memories of note on our treacherous journey to Pirate Legend.

Couldn't wish for a better shipmate to do things with. See you on our next voyage!

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Man, It was so fuckin awesome and gives us some memories of note on our treacherous journey to Pirate Legend.

Couldn't wish for a better shipmate to do things with. See you on our next voyage!
Tomorrow my good man, we sail together again!
[doublepost=1595039264][/doublepost]Some screenshots from the adventure

0E234AE2E2A4077E182CCE6F01CF3738C49CE4A4

15E8F743B5E1E5FAE0423CDC95F0E6BA7F098964