• Start date

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My burnout's lasted almost a year, now.

Mine might be permanent.

Make an interesting character, get involved in an RP you're invested in. Then you shouldn't go through burnout.

I lost interest after a character my character was really invested in died.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

My burnout's lasted almost a year, now.

Mine might be permanent.

Make an interesting character, get involved in an RP you're invested in. Then you shouldn't go through burnout.

I lost interest after a character my character was really invested in died.
Thanks, but I just can't find someone to RP with, something to RP with, Cp's are scum, Citizens are idle 24/7 and only go to rations and then disconnect or go idle again, I barely view someone I can talk with. So far I've only met about 5-7 people in the whole Half-Life 2 RP Server of this community worth RPing with, which now they barely come. I'm not saying the remaining is shit, but damn...

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Play some other games, if cool things start happening on ww3rp/hl2rp and you seem interested, then go back. Worked for me.

D

Deleted member 1392

Play some other games, if cool things start happening on ww3rp/hl2rp and you seem interested, then go back. Worked for me.
Banned permanently on WW3RP due to some shit (I revealed some "personal info", but that said person catfished me, so yeah idk). WW3RP was the real deal for me, working on medical corps was probably the best shit ever, now they took that from me. All I have is just half-life 2 RP on which I just can't find joy, I've been playing hl2rp for near 4 years, starting to get boring. I'd wish RP wasn't dying.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Banned permanently on WW3RP due to some shit (I revealed some "personal info", but that said person catfished me, so yeah idk). WW3RP was the real deal for me, working on medical corps was probably the best shit ever, now they took that from me. All I have is just half-life 2 RP on which I just can't find joy, I've been playing hl2rp for near 4 years, starting to get boring. I'd wish RP wasn't dying.
well, if ur banned on ww3rp and you dont like hl2rp, i geuss there is not much else to do apart from trying to get unbanned

D

Deleted member 1392

well, if ur banned on ww3rp and you dont like hl2rp, i geuss there is not much else to do apart from trying to get unbanned
1 left month to appeal, also that same person needs to say:"Oh pff, that guy who gave fake info, you can unban him" Pretty sure that shit ain't gonna happen.

Nebulae
I had a smiliar problem once, just take a break off it for a couple of weeks and afterwards you will enjoy it again.