negativity part 0 ) - anxieties and fears and dealing with such [~ SUCKS TO SUCK MIX ~]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

NOT an impulser impreove meme!
i don't care if this is gmod community some of u are cool

please go to school tomorrow learning is important :)
excpet dont cus corona u catch it :(

unknown.png

nearly every night it seems i feel a swatch of depression run thru my entire body like fast-acting poison essentially, consuming the entirety of my system uncontrollably

- I don't enjoy this feeling evidently and unlike most people it seems i have no true strategy of dealing with such a feeling swatching over me. really it's deal with it until something cheers me up

it's somewhat like a light switch i cant control. its like a toggle essentially, i cant even process it right but whatever , but i have trouble switching out of a bad mood. It seems a bit like i'm always NOT in such a bad mood but surprisingly It's kinda easy for me to get in a slight funk! it happens a lot to me over seeming insignificant things ( funny i know

but anxiety sure sucks dont it. i feel anxious a lot as everyone else does. it feels everyone is thinking differently completely from what they say, they say "man that's cool" or "man it's nothing dont worry about it" but deep down it will always and will constantly feel like they think "i dont give a shit" or "you fucking idiot" or Something a little bleaker than the facade of reassurance.

i appreciate bluntness as much as it may hurt. it quells the anxiety majorly. if someone is blunt you know that's what they actually believe with no sugar-coating- but there's definitely a reason that people mask bluntness. when you're blunt, even you feel it. even you feel how rude it may be, how the other person is effected

just as the random toggling of depression, i have nothing against Said anxieties! i like to ,(attempt), to quell the thoughts of ulterior thoughts apposing what they said but it scratches at me, constantly. i can't just say, "oh man they probably meant what they said" to myself because what feels like the truth always sways back like a rope.

i know they probably mean what they say but...................... they probably dont, i cant control people's minds, and if they truly had an ulterior motive behind their words they wouldn't say so if i asked, would they? it's undisprovable, i cant blackquell it from my head like i wish. even though i have shitty memory issues it seems i CAN'T forget stuff like that.

it takes quite a while to forget something i don't like. it always steps up, reminding me of a terrible mistake i've made or one terrible thing i've said- if something i said made sense, if i made a good first impression, if i was too rude or too nice to someone

even if its been an our or more it taps me on the shoulder reminding me of the awfulness. at random moments from 9 years ago it taps me on the shoulder again to remind me yet again

i'm left with a constant reminder of my stakes, my flukes and flunks and a dreadful imposing doom that: YES, i will make mistakes again that, YES, will sneak up on me exactly how all the others do. unless i get the part of my brain that feels empathy or embarrassment or just general memory sliced out it'll never go away.

shit'll always sneak up and there's nothing i can do. i'll always think that someone means different from what they said and i'll never be able to think different. i'll always have this creeping feeling of uneasy depression swaying over head and it'll NEVER GO AWAY!!!!! i'll alway

sfeel like someone hates me, someone doesnt care, someone just wants me gone but can't say so, if someone had the chance i'd be gone in an instant; it'll never really change.

But - on a positive note

despite this i always try to stay a little optimistic. even if deep down inside i know optimism doesnt work i prefer to stay optimistic with a preference to being kind rather than Yknow rude.

To end this i will click on create thread
:)

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I love these threads
[doublepost=1609308096][/doublepost]I dont often tell people but I've also got a pretty fluxating attitude with my bipolar disorder and all, also often find myself in the same position as you, contemplating life at 6am as I am doing now

you've just got to dig deep when the suckery hits, find a happy thought and try to not be sucked down into a hole of depression and pain which is especially easy nowadays

shit grammar, wrote this off my phone

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3818

Way i deal with stuff like this is just remembering that whatever my problems are there are people out there who have it much worse. Like we could be in a Chinese labour camp right now digging coal or something and whatever issues we had would be insignificant then.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Way i deal with stuff like this is just remembering that whatever my problems are there are people out there who have it much worse. Like we could be in a Chinese labour camp right now digging coal or something and whatever issues we had would be insignificant then.
That's not a healthy way to acknowledge problems man

D

Deleted member 3818

That's not a healthy way to acknowledge problems man
idk works for me, I'm not saying your problems don't matter or you shouldn't do anything about them, just remembering that however bad it is there are people out there who have it who have it worse.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Dark thoughts will always manipulate the past into something it isn't, and the harder you deny it the more painful it becomes, thus easier to accept as the false truth.

I find it easier to overcome that mental pain by having a trustworthy confidant, someone to whom you can express your thoughts and emotions without the fear of being scrutinised or pushed away for being yourself during the time of need. Although, overreliance can have its toll, especially with the wrong people.

If people truly hate someone just by their presence, I see it as an issue on their behalf, rather than my own - it's not like they can relocate you.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

based boomer post

on a serious note, I do this too. It reminds me to be more grateful, but doesn't get rid off my "laziness".