New computer, new issues.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I've been having issues with content since I got my new computer- being that despite having both download, run at least once, and properly mounted Half-Life 2, CS:S, Half-Life 2 EP1 & EP2, and having downloaded all of the content packs, I am still hit with errors connecting to the server.

Is there something else that I'm missing from that selection?

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
I've been having issues with content since I got my new computer- being that despite having both download, run at least once, and properly mounted Half-Life 2, CS:S, Half-Life 2 EP1 & EP2, and having downloaded all of the content packs, I am still hit with errors connecting to the server.

Is there something else that I'm missing from that selection?

can you be specific with what the errors are? is it the map, models?

Cindy

Nebulae
can you be specific with what the errors are? is it the map, models?

Models, I think.

The only thing I can get a glimpse of is in the character selection screen where you can see the plaza in the background- lots of red error prompts.

If I try to load a character their entire HUD is pink/black checkerboard, so I don't have a good idea of everything that I'm missing really.

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
Models, I think.

The only thing I can get a glimpse of is in the character selection screen where you can see the plaza in the background- lots of red error prompts.

If I try to load a character their entire HUD is pink/black checkerboard, so I don't have a good idea of everything that I'm missing really.
once you load garry's mod, wait like a minute or two, after that go singleplayer on the d47 map - for now it seems like your workshop isn't loading, do you have a lot of addons mounted?

Cindy

Nebulae
once you load garry's mod, wait like a minute or two, after that go singleplayer on the d47 map - for now it seems like your workshop isn't loading, do you have a lot of addons mounted?

Only the ones related to Neb atm.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
E:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod/addons
delete everything in there and re-launch gmod, after the workshop files finish installing, go to your options>Multiplayer>Allow all custom files and join the server

Tell me if it works

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
Are the games installed on a seperate storage device? If so, just replace those games or Gmod into the same steamapp folder.