New Face to most, Old face to some

Smithy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey Guys...

As my name states, I'm Smithy.

I used to roleplay alot a year or two ago here in Neb, before that Lemonpunch, DiCi, TnB, HGN, RRP, Mobius, Yada Yada Yada...

Anyway, I've been roleplaying for a good while-

To any of you who used to know me or saw my name I used to act out a character named Cornell ' Warrant' Smith. Since the wipe however, he obviously has no existants and I have no plan in bringing him back- RIP brave warrior...Haha.

So to all the new faces and the good amount of new members I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I hope to see you in the server and look forward to our future interactions!

Good Luck and See you around!

Reactions: List

PhYCoZ x20

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey Guys...

As my name states, I'm Smithy.

I used to roleplay alot a year or two ago here in Neb, before that Lemonpunch, DiCi, TnB, HGN, RRP, Mobius, Yada Yada Yada...

Anyway, I've been roleplaying for a good while-

To any of you who used to know me or saw my name I used to act out a character named Cornell ' Warrant' Smith. Since the wipe however, he obviously has no existants and I have no plan in bringing him back- RIP brave warrior...Haha.

So to all the new faces and the good amount of new members I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I hope to see you in the server and look forward to our future interactions!

Good Luck and See you around!
Welcome back, I hope I meet you on a server