New Issue, Citizen Models

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Joined to notice every citizen is invisible to me. I have the content downloaded and my cache was verified. Possibly conflicting addons?
Sounds like conflicting. Try going to the content pack, and unsubscribing to all MODEL content. Then, do the verifying game content again.
You just have to find whatever is conflicting with the citizen models. This can also be done by going to the gmod workshop and searching for different citizen models. OR, try to manually find the path in wherever you have your gmod addons.

Luda-Krische

String
Nebulae
Sounds like conflicting. Try going to the content pack, and unsubscribing to all MODEL content. Then, do the verifying game content again.
You just have to find whatever is conflicting with the citizen models. This can also be done by going to the gmod workshop and searching for different citizen models. OR, try to manually find the path in wherever you have your gmod addons.

Could it possibly be TnB?

Reactions: List

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Any hex pack you have is going to cause this issue. As is using error hide and not having the proper models for Civilians.