NEW METRO E3 GAMEPLAY REVEAL

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
tbh no offense but i'd prefer playing a game set in the old metro system underneath moscow rather than in a fallout-esque world as seen on the trailer

i'm just gonna stick to 2033

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
tbh no offense but i'd prefer playing a game set in the old metro system underneath moscow rather than in a fallout-esque world as seen on the trailer

Not to mention people are getting hyped over pre-rendered staged footage of a game that won't look/play like this on their rig/console

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

Based on it, it seems that the game is loosely based on the book Metro 2035, which also has Artyom venturing out of Moscow in search of life outside of the metro.
I welcome it, still seems like they will embrace their old dedication to their level design. Just more outdoors than usual potentially.

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
Based on it, it seems that the game is loosely based on the book Metro 2035, which also has Artyom venturing out of Moscow in search of life outside of the metro.
I welcome it, still seems like they will embrace their old dedication to their level design. Just more outdoors than usual potentially.

idk it's just that i personally prefer playing in those claustrophobic creepy tunnels more than open world stuff

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
idk it's just that i personally prefer playing in those claustrophobic creepy tunnels more than open world stuff
Metro's always had a bit of both, I'd assume the first half of the game will have a lot of tunnel crawling.

ƅmλc417

String
Nebulae
200.webp

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE I PLAYED LAST LIGHT!

D

Deleted member 1353

Looks great. I have the first two sitting on my xbox and I haven't even played them yet, I really need start :neutral_face:

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
E3 as a whole bitterly disappointed me. They showed off Minecraft skins more than the actual good fucking games.
[doublepost=1497247176][/doublepost]

how can they make a sequel off the ending of the last game?

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Why you tag meh?
I mean, it looks good, but I hope someone makes a mod turning it into a survival game...
Because I don't see any difference between STALKER and Metro except that in Metro there are radiated creatures.