New "Rammstein" album

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
It's out and it's absolutely amazing. The album has no title (ohne titel). I don't know how many guys listen to them here.

The entire album is amazing, Puppe and Hallomann are way too good.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
zeig dich is great

As a German, which song do you prefer?

Dylan's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: "Love Never Felt So Good"

Lyrical Highlight: It's hard to go against something like this if you're a singer, but Dylan is amazing at coming up with cool, original take on a classic song.

Hearing the entire Dylan version of the song after the album's release is a great experience. He's always on the hunt and it's great to listen to a song that he is now trying to recreate from scratch.

What do you think is your biggest complaint as a listener with this album?

It's a really fun album, with fun songs and catchy hooks. The album has a lot of fun songs that I haven't listened to in nearly 2 years. However, I would say that the best song on there is definitely the opener, "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." That song definitely makes me smile like no other song I've heard Dylan do, and for someone who does not have that feeling, I always find the fun that they bring to a song a lot more thrilling than anything from my own music. This is really one of those songs I'll always think about.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
As a German, which song do you prefer?

Dylan's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: "Love Never Felt So Good"

Lyrical Highlight: It's hard to go against something like this if you're a singer, but Dylan is amazing at coming up with cool, original take on a classic song.

Hearing the entire Dylan version of the song after the album's release is a great experience. He's always on the hunt and it's great to listen to a song that he is now trying to recreate from scratch.

What do you think is your biggest complaint as a listener with this album?

It's a really fun album, with fun songs and catchy hooks. The album has a lot of fun songs that I haven't listened to in nearly 2 years. However, I would say that the best song on there is definitely the opener, "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." That song definitely makes me smile like no other song I've heard Dylan do, and for someone who does not have that feeling, I always find the fun that they bring to a song a lot more thrilling than anything from my own music. This is really one of those songs I'll always think about.
maxenzie are you generating text with an ai

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maxenzie are you generating text with an ai

I am indeed generating text with an AI. If I send you code for the code, do you want to read the text?

The answer is yes, and the proof is in the code. I generated this simple script code in a few hours and uploaded it to github for you to read it.

I've actually done this with a few others before but I find it to be a little hard to follow the link in the source. But if you feel the need, feel free to click here if you've seen this one before. (If not, the instructions are just on how to start and watch the youtube version of this one)

What I've done here is I was generating text with the AI. You can read it by searching for "AI text generator program";

You can then simply look for any line that says:

for (i=0;i<n;i++){text[i-1]=n+2;}

There is no text there. I then sent you code which looked like this:

if (text.startswith(text.)

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
help me create an AI model for alex jones's and robert culp's voice

Look, here's the thing. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm kinda retarded. And I just don't know how to say it. If you're reading this, then fuck you. I am, I'm dumb. Even my retarded ass gets so far away from my true thoughts that I can't keep up and be a part of your life. And that scares me. So it's up to me to convince you that the best way to grow in the world is to start doing the right thing in life. And that means, you know, you gotta stop wasting time trying too hard and making too big a step. You gotta quit working out in the middle of the night and start doing what you believe to be good for you. I'm going to tell you what else. You're gonna have to stop having your kids go out with other people who look like you. Because they'll make your life miserable. Because they'll steal your cars and fuck your friends up, and you know what they'll do if they get caught? They'll leave you. Your kids will go to bed hungry, and you'll be stuck sitting in traffic.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
for me it's definitely radio

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Radio is a very good song, I can't get it out of my head.
To be honest I can't really pick a favourite song, all of them have something unique.