Head Staff
Nebulae
Get it here https://steamcommunity.com/updates/chatupdate

EDT1OXq.png

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i kind of prefer this over the normal steam skin

have used compact 2.0 for over a year and tbh, both look better than the normal look

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've used Metro for a long time but when they push out the entire update I'll return to the normal steam skin

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I actually remember playing GMOD back in 2005 at a friends house, we did all kinds of LAN servers and shit. I remember this UI too!
Male, 18

did you have fucking lan parties at 5 smh
[doublepost=1528847870][/doublepost]
apparently you can make yourself "invisible" as opposed to an option to appear offline which makes you not appear on anyone's friendlist?
You appear offline but you can see your friends

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
i'll be honest, i really don't like how chunky the friends list feels, same thing with chat. would appreciate a more minimal approach.
also heard they're going to be disabling support for skins?

viomi

just another slut don't mind me
Nebulae
i'll be honest, i really don't like how chunky the friends list feels, same thing with chat. would appreciate a more minimal approach.
also heard they're going to be disabling support for skins?
Yeahhh, it's like.. I don't know, feels like they're trying to be Discord. But rather than learn from Discord's mistakes and becoming a bit clunky and bloated.. they seem all to happy to do the exact same thing.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
I actually really like this, it shows images and videos once you send them, makes memes easier to send.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i agree with zombine

it looks really clunky and takes up too much of your screen imo

its also off in some way

i cant really describe it

but i know im not a fan of it in its current state

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the friendlist feels kinda clunky especially with the window that says ''HEY YOU CAN DO GROUPCHATS NOW ISN'T THAT COOL'' that takes up a good chunk of it and can't be removed

chat is fine though and i like the functionality of being able to directly inject my memes instead of having to upload them somewhere else first
[doublepost=1528887984][/doublepost]also i want the old notification sound back this one is gay