New to Nebulous

Leo

String
Nebulae
My name is Leo and I'm new to the server so I just want to get things started so I can immerse myself into this solidly built server

I have a few questions about this server

-How does PKing work and overall fighting other players
-How can I get food and materials that I cant get via ration packs
-How can I get new clothes
Lastly;
- How can I get new jobs

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
hello and welcome to nebulous!!!
melon dog can answer some questions for you
-How does PKing work and overall fighting other players
theres criteria for it, it is very well explained in the rule set which you can find here https://nebulous.cloud/threads/hl2-rp-ruleset.1151/

-How can I get food and materials that I cant get via ration packs
so many ways. perhaps you find it sitting on a table or on the ground (script spawns)
maybe some dude decides to give you some nice food or a crowbar
so so many ways you can obtain items outside of what you might find in your ration packets

-How can I get new clothes
there’s a clothing dispenser that you can buy preset outfits from with tokens
or, if you have a premium subscription, there are bonus clothes you can choose from and have your model changed to, nothing too huge, just new variations of jackets, jeans and some beanies n gloves too :-)

- How can I get new jobs
assuming you don’t mean factions here (like cop, civil workers union etc- which you apply for on these forums, you can find them in the hl2rp > char applications sub forum)
as a civvie you can always ask shop owners if they’re willing to hire you as an employee, or maybe you can find some (less legal) jobs like drug trafficking or weaponry distribution by working with an anti citizen

hope you enjoy the server :-)