New Visitors (Expedition)

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by PRICE, Mar 29, 2020.

1. PRICE

PRICE Nucleus

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Loot: Poor -> Epic

A contract has been set on retrieving an item that a group of people from unknown origin and nationalities possess. The small group of 3 people resides in the canals of the city you live in - seventeen. The contractor has asked for a crew of 3 people, he has also asked one of the local insurgents to be one to guide the three through a secret passage in case they don’t possess a way to go to the canals.

The reward isn’t much, but you’re allowed to keep what you find. However, the question still lies unanswered. Who are these three unnamed souls and what’s their purpose? Why does someone want something they have so bad?

You're supposed to find a case that they have, and you were given direct orders not to open the case and if you do, they'll find out. They don't care how you handle the situation, they only want the case.

Do you want to try and figure out the story? Or do you want to claim the contract?

It’s your decision.
    Is this a normal expedition, Price?:-

Yes, it's a small little thing that I'm doing on the side while I prepare other more interesting events. However, this isn't an excuse for this event to be bad. This is just as any other event I did. The name is that it's an expedition but it shouldn't matter - there's still a story and a new environment to explore.

Apps are sent to me in a fourm PM.

Character Name:
    Brief idea on who they are:
    Who do they like working with?:

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. PRICE

PRICE Nucleus

Nebulae:
    Slots will be filled today, apps closed, expect a response soon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice