New World of Warcraft Expansion: Shadowlands

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I really want to be excited for this but recent events and the failures of previous expansions make me question whether or not I should.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
When did characters start throwing mountains around so casually holy shit lmao.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
mfw people think Bolvar is anywhere close in power to Arthas, comparing one of the most powerful Knights of all time empowered with Frostmourne who travelled the world to obtain power, to some bald fuck who got picked up at the throne and frozen, when Sylvanas has been borrowing power for the last 2 expansions
Plus, we didn't see Bolvar die anyways, even if he did I couldn't care less about discount Arthas.

Might actually play retail again after this, they actually addressed a lot of the game mechanics that made the game annoying.
The level squish is an amazing idea, the removal of AP is even better, reduced RNG all around etc

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mfw people think Bolvar is anywhere close in power to Arthas, comparing one of the most powerful Knights of all time empowered with Frostmourne who travelled the world to obtain power, to some bald fuck who got picked up at the throne and frozen, when Sylvanas has been borrowing power for the last 2 expansions
Plus, we didn't see Bolvar die anyways, even if he did I couldn't care less about discount Arthas.

Might actually play retail again after this, they actually addressed a lot of the game mechanics that made the game annoying.
The level squish is an amazing idea, the removal of AP is even better, reduced RNG all around etc

It's not that she beat him, it's how she beat him.
Course, Bolvar is essentially a budget version of Arthas Lich King: No Frostmourne which is the source of power, other than the helm of domination, which only lets him control the scourge, but there was absolutely zero struggle at all. She's suddenly power-leveled, and can destroy anybody. It's getting tiring.

Angel

Nebulae
It's not that she beat him, it's how she beat him.
Course, Bolvar is essentially a budget version of Arthas Lich King: No Frostmourne which is the source of power, other than the helm of domination, which only lets him control the scourge, but there was absolutely zero struggle at all. She's suddenly power-leveled, and can destroy anybody. It's getting tiring.
You do realise there are constraints both on time, budget etc to make a full anime cinematic battle for a trailer, right? It's evident that the fight was shortened, plus yes, she did powerlevel, that's what has been being set up for 2 expansions now, you can just read it up instead of getting your info off of angry reddit posts.

Cindy

Nebulae
even with that powercreep I feel it'd be a lot better if it was literally anyone other than sylvanas

Angel

Nebulae
c1hU1Rj.jpg

powerful woman bad burn tree

Cindy

Nebulae
angel how retarded do you have to be to try to pull that one on me

i get that there's some other profound loonies that would cry wah wah feminist agenda but it doesnt take misogyny to see how badly written she is

you dont see people saying this about jaina or literally any other female character in a prominent or powerful role

Angel

Nebulae
angel how retarded do you have to be to try to pull that one on me

i get that there's some other profound loonies that would cry wah wah feminist agenda but it doesnt take misogyny to see how badly written she is

you dont see people saying this about jaina or literally any other female character in a prominent or powerful role
i wasn't referring to you hence why no quote/reply...

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sylvanas is just a shit villain in general lmao

garrosh version 2

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I get that the past two expansions have been setting up the fact she's taking power.

I also get Arthas has sorta just been chilling for the better part of a decade. But watching him get jobbered after a relatively small trailer and having his crown shattered is... yeah.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I get that the past two expansions have been setting up the fact she's taking power.

I also get Arthas has sorta just been chilling for the better part of a decade. But watching him get jobbered after a relatively small trailer and having his crown shattered is... yeah.

it's not Arthas it's Bolvar

get with the LORE you BOOMER

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it's not Arthas it's Bolvar

get with the LORE you BOOMER
FUCK sorry I got the NAMES WRONG

They built him up only to not actually show how powerful he was and so he gets curbstomped.