New YT Channel - opinions

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Hey guys, @YOU ARE A PIRATE 's Velcro trainers here, just talking about shit before i get my new phone.
I have a YouTube channel, which I share with my friend Tyler. He uploads utter shite and uses bandicam when i tell him to use fraps.
On my channel I upload almost daily with Saints Row Gat out of Hell content and World of Tanks clips, including funny moments, epic moments and downright stupid shit.
I use PS4 Sharefactory, which is under average for editing, but since my PC is broken I have to use it.
If you can, I'd like you to visit the channel and give me an opinion on the videos.
Your reward?
hqdefault.jpg

P.S DONT VISIT THE OTA RAID VIDEO
I SMOKED PAPER A FEW DAYS LATEE BUILDING UP THE CANCER I HAD ALREADY MADE

e

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae

Hey guys, @YOU ARE A PIRATE 's Velcro trainers here, just talking about shit before i get my new phone.
I have a YouTube channel, which I share with my friend Tyler. He uploads utter shite and uses bandicam when i tell him to use fraps.
On my channel I upload almost daily with Saints Row Gat out of Hell content and World of Tanks clips, including funny moments, epic moments and downright stupid shit.
I use PS4 Sharefactory, which is under average for editing, but since my PC is broken I have to use it.
If you can, I'd like you to visit the channel and give me an opinion on the videos.
Your reward?
hqdefault.jpg

P.S DONT VISIT THE OTA RAID VIDEO
I SMOKED PAPER A FEW DAYS LATEE BUILDING UP THE CANCER I HAD ALREADY MADE

e

thatsa funny dog

Reactions: List

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae