HL2RP Nexus Abuse Report

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Silanus, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Silanus

Silanus Apes Strong Togther
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Your Steam Name: Silanus
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87273099

Server:
    HL2RP
    Steam/Forum Name (Tag them with @ before their name): @nexus
    Server Directors of Server: @Blackquill

Reason for Request:
    Nexus propblocked my door, with a map prop. He also put two identical dumpster props infront of the door, both unfrozen, however I literally couldn't leave the store without pushing the top dumpster with a prop via physgun.

I understand if you want to cause difficulties for my business, but this is ridiculously petty behaviour and a blatant abuse of power just to spite me. This literally impacts my roleplay directly as a player, and makes me not want to play at all if a senior member of staff is able to do shit like this.
    Time of Occurence: Some time yesterday when I was off ill, and unable to do anything. Only discovered this shit this afternoon.
    Evidence: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Any additional members involved:
    @deathwolf-big monkey fan - Apparently the top dumpster was placed by him. It still ended up blocking my store, but it wasn't Nexus who put it there.

#1 Silanus, Aug 13, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  2. does gaming exist on mars

does gaming exist on mars Rictal-Approved
    HL2 RP Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    nexus is my friend but el mano to el mano friendo to friendo it's not "all ic" if you freeze two dingus props in front of someone's door dark RP style because u had an OOC disagreement and then continue to dog on the man OOC with your mates. not really roleplay either to physgun two props in front of a door.

just like talk to the bro...... we're all bros here truthfully there's no reason to like straight up dog on fellas over gmod

3. deathwolf-big monkey fan

deathwolf-big monkey fan Rictal-Approved
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    i did the top dumpster lol not nexus, he didn't ask me to, and didn't know I did it until I showed a photo to hime and someone else, it wasn't frozen either

4. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Still prop block nonetheless.

I literally couldn't move it without pushing it with a prop from the inside.

5. deathwolf-big monkey fan

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    ??? not nexus's fault.

6. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Alright then, I'll amend it and correctly state that you aided in prop blocking my store with a dumpster prop placed directly ontop of (presumably) his.

7. deathwolf-big monkey fan

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    ok

8. Blackquill

Blackquill Administrator
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    Yeah shouldn't really be taking it this far

I'll deal with this and that should be the end of it.

9. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Thanks

10. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    i did none of these pictured hahahah

11. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    You no doubt helped incite them at least tho bro.

12. deathwolf-big monkey fan

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    you can’t make an abuse report over something like that lol

13. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    damn bro yeah cos I totally made an abuse report on information I just learnt 2 minutes ago bro

14. chronos

chronos Rictal-Approved
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    pretty sure it was me who did the bottom one, but it could've been moved and put back again by someone else after the fact so that's my bad

15. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Alrighty, thank you for at least showing some remorse on that one.

All is forgiven Chronos

16. chronos

chronos Rictal-Approved
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    thank you silanus you'll need a crane to get the one on top off

17. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Agreed

18. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    I have never abused my powers and im not stopping an IC interaction on account of your OOC wants.

Heres part of the steam discussion I had with a friend the other night who thought I was being immature, the subject matter; about why I didn't just go "no hard feelings" instead of posting memes. because I know for a fact that if this was any other individual, i would have also posted memes and it would've been a laugh: (my words, long before you even posted this appeal and before I got a message from blackquill)
    [​IMG]

I know that someone like @FieldersNL was completely okay with the interactions in the first place, you're the only one who can't differentiate OOC from IC and it's not the first time I've had this kind of exchange with you, nor overseen this kind of exchange with you and other individuals. Example being when you flagged on your CAB character to punish someone you didn't like because they'd messed with your CWU character.

To no one's surprise, my exact steam message above to another individual inevitably found itself this response in a self-fullfilling prophecy because your next move was extremely predictable.
    [​IMG]
    he's dealing with it, as he would, and should. So it's not like nothing's being done about it, it's just being done in the most predictable way possible.

I am for one, not backing down for this over exaggerated whinging, it's exactly what I thought would happen if we had any kind of OOC engagement, which is why I entirely avoided it, to absolutely no one's surprise, you made an abuse report- an abuse report that has to do with nothing I actually did; so that I'll stop doing something my CHARACTER is doing to sabotage your business.

In short, no, I'm not going to stop, nor am I going to accept responsibility, or liability for something I've not done wrong. I play the video game.

#18 nexus, Aug 13, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  19. Silanus

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Just wanting to say.

The abuse report was about the dumpster being frozen infront of my door, and one being stacked ontop of it making me unable to leave my store. I wasn't even able to push them without using my own physgun and using a prop.

I, reasonably, thought you were the cause of it, as you're the only person that I can remember doing any of this stuff to me in recent memory, and as a staff member you're able to freeze map props.

I only found out in the report that it wasn't you that did it, and the guy that did do it apologized. Which is why I literally have no issue with him whatsoever over this, because he made a genuine honest mistake and admitted to it.

We took IC action afterwards, to prevent the dumpster stuff from happening in the future, so everything is settled now.

Just mentioning, as much as I think it's petty OOC to put dumpsters infront of my door, I'm not gonna make an abuse report for that alone, because that isn't an abuse of power. It's just petty, which is perfectly fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice