No more making fun of trannies in Canada

Neszy

some type of bird
Nebulae
i agree
i don't see black people going around saying they are white and vice versa.
now if a person really wants to say they are another gender what ever, than they can do that, but in the eyes of the law, they should be treated as the gender they are born as.
why should the other 99 percent of the population let transgenders into their bathrooms when the transgenders are the ones making the fuss in the first place???
i personally don't give a fuck about social bathroom bullshit, cause i don't have social decency(you literally drop a duce in the room and go) but evidently there are a ton of people who do, a ton more people than there are transgender

only exception to this is with surgery obviously if you are born with fucked up genitalia and need to get it fixed, then obviously you need to choose cause you will be stuck in a perpetual limbo of torture.

Trans- "issues" aren't something new, people are just dealing with them in a different way. People are delusional - this is a mental illness which is treatable. If a guy thought his hand was on fire (when it clearly wasn't), people wouldn't stand around saying "oh ya sweet dude ya nice hand on fire wow it's so hot", you'd say "you're fucking delusional and wrong, your hand clearly isn't on fire". It's the exact same shit with gender dysphoria.

Do we cure people with Cotard's syndrome (people who believe they are dead) by killing them? No, obviously not. We treat them because clearly they are delusional. The whole "gender identity" thing is bullshit anyway, sex is binary (XX or XY) and realistically that's all that matters.

Enabling safe spaces like this is seriously dangerous, and I don't think people realise that. Not only do like 80% of kids with gender dysphoria "suddenly become cured", but suicide rates amongst post-op transsexuals is something like 20x higher than the general populace (alongside all of the stuff that goes with that like depression, anxiety, and related disorders). It is fucking dangerous.

And regarding the "black person saying they're white" quote, Rachel Dolezal was a pretty good example of that. Don't be surprised if "transracial" becomes the next big thing, honestly.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Fucking terrible that people think this is okay.
I honestly feel like a good number of these people are just insecure and want the attention of being different, not being your average 'cis male/female'.
And yes, it is an obvious problem, people can say what ever they want about their soul, spirit, you have it, but their body, the thing we actually see on this Earth, is objectively locked to a gender.
If you got a xx chromosome, then you are a girl. Unless you got a sex change to show your appearance as otherwise, that's how people will see you. Same thing with color, if I see you got dark black skin, then I am going know you are black.
These people expect everyone to just understand their outlandish request of saying something they aren't.

This is almost equivalent to a fat guy saying he is super buff and ripped because he identifies his body as being so and we must respect that and encourage his self identity of being ripped even though, in reality, he is eating himself to death.

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Does suggesting that transsexuals will burn in Hell be considered hate speech?
We don't need a law to avoid having retards say shit like this.
Then again, I've been told I'll burn in hell for being an atheist.

I don't really care about transsexuals because the few I've met seem to have something mentally wrong with them and spew irrational vegan/LGBT/environmental shit, which I don't care about as they're not in my realm of interest.
Unlucky I guess, because all sorts of people exist from all sorts of backgrounds.

I've met retarded conservatives, retarded liberals, retarded fascists, retarded communists, retarded christians, retarded atheists, retarded muslims... list goes on and on.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Hate speech is the biggest bullshit law ever. It just gives "minorities" (have you seen the amount of blacks / muslims in this world? fuck off) a way to screw over white people due to white guilt.

A black guy calls another black guy "a :heyzeus:" and its A-OK since its just casual speech but a white guy walks up and says it and suddenly its HATE SPEECH OMFG CALLING THE COPS.

And yes this happens and if you think I am exaggerating then you do not live in Canada. God sometimes I hate our maple syrup branded bullshit.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

[:^)

Also yes Hate Speech laws is just a bullshit attempt at speech control and the ever growing need of sheltered indivduals to play victim and take no responsibility for themselves

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

[:^)

Also yes Hate Speech laws is just a bullshit attempt at speech control and the ever growing need of sheltered indivduals to play victim and take no responsibility for themselves

God, Canada has its own Femi-nazi movement and I didn't even realize it.

Canada is becoming even worse than America and that is saying something.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
God, Canada has its own Femi-nazi movement and I didn't even realize it.

Canada is becoming even worse than America and that is saying something.

I just wanna say that 1 in 2 is a hell of a statistic

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I just wanna say that 1 in 2 is a hell of a statistic

But how can they get 1 in 2 if there are people who don't report their rape while others make their rape up???????

Statistics like this makes me want to vomit when I see a femi-nazi.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
wait but then isn't that cultural appropriation (the hair etc) lmfao political correctness has reached a stage where no matter what you do or don't do you are going to offend someone
it's cultural appropriation unless she's also a woman who has white guilt apparently

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
it's cultural appropriation unless she's also a woman who has white guilt apparently

oh yeah 'white guilt' that's another one for the cuckolds

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
can't wait for gender dysphoria to no longer be recognized as an actual issue so that people that could potentially recover from it and go on to live a normal life are thrown into drag and paraded around.