No Safe Spaces

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
seems like something you would watch, Repubiliician Man

edit: ben shitpiro, jordan "i fucking hate women" peterfuck, dennis "FUCK gays" prager

yeah, checks out

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 19

thank god we have the 2nd amendment to protect ourselves against the hordes of brainless liberal fucks shown in the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
what u mean

Idk if you noticed but that's pretty much what people call a "bait".

An empty comment, generalizing, and intended to attract the attention of the people who would care about such pointless words, specially considering how much he emphasized and how much he elaborated on all the points following his conclusion.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
mfw people still call these guys liberals
just call them what they actually are since neither side seems to know what liberalism is

they're far left retards

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
The only “common sense” guy that doesn’t make me cringe as bad as the SJWs is Jordan Peterson

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mfw people still call these guys liberals
just call them what they actually are since neither side seems to know what liberalism is

they're far left retards
what do you mean they hate them too and think they are retard

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
what do you mean they hate them too and think they are retard
Aye but calling the people who are aginst free speech liberal is inherently wrong
It’s in the name, liberty, freedom. That includes freedom of speech. Those people aren’t liberal, they’re left. And liberalism isn’t inherently right or left.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Aye but calling the people who are aginst free speech liberal is inherently wrong
It’s in the name, liberty, freedom. That includes freedom of speech. Those people aren’t liberal, they’re left. And liberalism isn’t inherently right or left.
calling people who want more rights instead of equality and do not debate or discuss trade unions or anything like that are not the left in the same sense.

They're not the left for sure.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
calling people who want more rights instead of equality and do not debate or discuss trade unions or anything like that are not the left in the same sense.

They're not the left for sure.
Note how I said far left and not left.
Why?
Because while silencing ”wrong” opinions is not a leftist idea, it most definetly is a far left idea considering most groups who act violently against ”fascists” are self-proclaimed anarchists, communists, and etc. And even our homegrown ancom thinks fascists shouldn’t be allowed to speak their opinion freely.

I have respect for the left, but I have no respect for the FAR left.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
self-proclaimed
you must realize the power of this word

they aren't far left, maybe anarchists, but they aren't Bolsheviks nor have any arguments based on Marxist thought

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
you must realize the power of this word

they aren't far left, maybe anarchists, but they aren't Bolsheviks nor have any arguments based on Marxist thought
Still wouldn’t be wrong to call them far left then, since that is what they want to be known as. That’s why I said self-proclaimed.

My main point is it is so incredibly dumb to call them liberal when they’re the opposite though.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Isnt it funny that the alt right nutters have employed multiple typical sjw snowflake tactics?

Almost as if their two sides to the same coin of flaming shit :thinking:

Will watch though

Sent from my motorola hammer phone

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Still wouldn’t be wrong to call them far left then, since that is what they want to be known as. That’s why I said self-proclaimed.

My main point is it is so incredibly dumb to call them liberal when they’re the opposite though.
then if these liberals want to be liberals then they are liberals by your logic.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Idk why americans have a different definition of Liberal to the rest of the world either