Accepted Northgate, Emergency Medical Services - Application

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Character name: Patrick MAJERUS

Date of birth: 7th April, 1994
Briefly describe your character's background: Patrick Majerus was born in 1994 in Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany, to a non-commissioned military officer. Raised as a military child, Patrick initially experienced education in Germany before his family's return to the United States during his later elementary years. Upon returning, he graduated from high school in 2013.

Driven by a deep-seated interest in serving others, Patrick joined the Navy, aspiring to become a Corpsman. However, after fulfilling several years of duty, he retired in 2017 to further his education. Patrick pursued a degree in Management, supplemented by health classes, and graduated in 2020. Following his graduation, he attended EMT school, where he successfully earned his license. Patrick relocated to Los Santos, seeking to create a meaningful impact on the community as a steadfast helper rather than a public figure.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC): ICly, raised with values of altruism and service to others, Patrick wishes to extend his ability to assist those in need by joining the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services (EMS). He envisions not only serving within the department but also refining it according to his unique perspective.

OOCly, I am a paramedic in real life and have a lot of interest in joining, especially after a rather fun playtest. I'd love to try out the EMS role in the full release and aspire to take on any required roles to assist or manage parts of the Emergency Medical Services in our GTA server.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?: Short-term = Establish himself, get to know people, become familiar with the city, its people and his colleagues. Become a team leader or higher. Complete and assist in various rescues.
Long-term = Contribute to the leadership of the Emergency Medical Services in any capacity, innovate the department and allow for an efficient and effective EMS. Make the city a safer place, or as safe as can be. Encourage public interest in first aid.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: Not on GTA, however I have a lot of experience on our previous Garry's Mod roleplay servers.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional): Yes, I'm a volunteer paramedic in real life and continue expanding my knowledge in this field.

What is your time zone?: CET / GMT + 2

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: Absolutely, I understand.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): N/A

Last edited:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to become a member of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

We are pleased to welcome you as our first member of the EMS. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List