Serious Not exactly video games.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

So I was wondering what the differences are from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and if I should upgrade to it and why. How may I do that as well and how can I learn more about softward and hardware? I'm quite the dumb ass and I want to learn things but I've never taken things from the internet lightly because I'm skeptical so yeah.

You guys got any tips or anything?

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So I was wondering what the differences are from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and if I should upgrade to it and why. How may I do that as well and how can I learn more about softward and hardware? I'm quite the dumb ass and I want to learn things but I've never taken things from the internet lightly because I'm skeptical so yeah.

You guys got any tips or anything?

Rip the plaster off and do it already.

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
windows 7 will be discontinued next year and in general you'll have more support running shit on windows 10

also it's much smoother, more responsive, more elegant and boots faster

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

windows 7 will be discontinued next year and in general you'll have more support running shit on windows 10

also it's much smoother, more responsive, more elegant and boots faster
I heard you have to pay for it though and I don't have any credit card. :|

D

Deleted member 1392

will it help with the pc performance? because whenever i was starting s2k on gmod it'd freeze a bit, even when running to BOL stuff i'd freeze on my cp quite a lot sometimes for about 2 seconds

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
windows 10 is better like @axido said but look into how to disable useless shit as windows 10 is full of stuff that is useless and just takes up resources

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I heard you have to pay for it though and I don't have any credit card. :neutral_face:

fucking hell
you need plastic to pay for pretty much everything
do they not have credit cards or cards in general were you live?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Let’s say hypothetically you wanted windows 10, with no payment, and hyptothetically there are sites out there for it.

Unfortunatelly I’ve actually never done it myself cause windows 10 came with my PC

D

Deleted member 1392

Let’s say hypothetically you wanted windows 10, with no payment, and hyptothetically there are sites out there for it.

Unfortunatelly I’ve actually never done it myself cause windows 10 came with my PC
Hmmmmm if you could ahem, tell me the site. Not like Im checking...

D

Deleted member 1392

Ok well, I tried the official update from Microsoft and it told me my pc doesn't support it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
there arent any rules against piracy so go ahead and send links if you have them