Not Gmod but Battleye

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
So whenever I try to play a game that has and requires Battleye, it always says that Battleye has failed to start and I have looked it up so many times on the internet and none of the solutions really work, so if anyone has any solutions or places they could point me to that would be greatly appreciated.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
So whenever I try to play a game that has and requires Battleye, it always says that Battleye has failed to start and I have looked it up so many times on the internet and none of the solutions really work, so if anyone has any solutions or places they could point me to that would be greatly appreciated.
What solutions have you actually tried? What game is it primarily, ArmA?

green name

Proton
Nebulae
what game

finnian

Anyone that takes IC OOC should be shot
Nebulae
sometimes it means it thinks you have hacked the game :/// it's linked to the cd key, that's just my experiance tho

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
BattlEye doesn't start because its blocked by something. Windows Firewall, a third-party firewall, or an anti-virus.
OR
You hacked.

Otherwise the error code is rather specific, IE. "Invalid CD Key / Bad Key"

Reactions: List

finnian

Anyone that takes IC OOC should be shot
Nebulae
Could be someone stole your Cd key too, happens a lot by dodgy arma modders