Not gonna lie I probably have corona

AdamCF

Proton
Nebulae
okay so I have all the symptoms on the NHS website, I live near a couple massive places for corona, and the BBC says that people with even minor signs of respiratory tract infection could have it, and I have every single symptom :c sned halps

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
self isolate, dont be one of the bastards that spreads it to anyone else

hope you get through it man

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
as long as you're a young individual, you have have 99% chance to survive the new coronavirus strain so there is absolutely no need to fear for your life unless you are cursed with bad luck and whatever.

the only thing to lookout for is not to infect more people, especially the elderly

if this aint no joke, then please take care my dude

AdamCF

Proton
Nebulae
as long as you're a young individual, you have have 99% chance to survive the new coronavirus strain so there is absolutely no need to fear for your life unless you are cursed with bad luck and whatever.

the only thing to lookout for is not to infect more people, especially the elderly

if this aint no joke, then please take care my dude

I’m not worried and yeah its not a joke

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
okay so I have all the symptoms on the NHS website, I live near a couple massive places for corona, and the BBC says that people with even minor signs of respiratory tract infection could have it, and I have every single symptom :c sned halps
go get tested

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae

you are probably having a moment of hysteria go get tested to be sure though

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Inform your doctor and let him tell you whether to go get testet at a certain facility or wait so someone can head over to your home and test you, don’t just go outside to your doctor and get tested.

good luck x

Last edited:

florek

Electron
Nebulae
Stay home, don't let any of your relatives come close and isolate yourself.

Ventilate your room, have your windows open, call to your GP and inform him of your symptoms and that you might have it.

Don't invite anyone over. Don't go outside. If you need food, call your relatives and have it delivered to your door step.

Disinfect surfaces and your hands. Once the worst is done (hopefully) in a week or twos time, wash all your clothing at 60 degrees to kill off bacteria/viruses.

Exobit

!false == true
Nebulae
go get tested
It's not that easy in every country.

In Denmark, you can only get tested if you recently came home from vacation in the red zone, or been in contact with someone who got confirmed covid19...

I also have an idea that I got it too, as my lungs are a bit sore, and I'm sneezing and coughing a lot. But since I haven't been on vacation or in contact with someone who got corona confirmed (How should I know if someone got it without symptoms), they won't test me. So I self-quarantined myself...

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Instead of telling a forum. Ring 111 instead of doing nothing. Also, you're literally only gonna have the flu, unlikely you'll even die from it unless you are elderly, a newborn or have an underlying health condition that weakens your immune system.

AdamCF

Proton
Nebulae
Since me and my mum both have the same symptoms, she’s headed off to get tested. I’m only 15 so there’s really no worry for me but ehhh she’s 52 so she’s got a slightly higher risk of it being more severe, I dunno. If it’s positive for her, it’s logical to assume that it’s positive for me to. Big old boris is probably gonna end up closing schools until April so that should be interesting.
[doublepost=1584027682][/doublepost]And yeah I get that nothing has been announced about schools closing but there’s been meetings and shit about it. I’m fairly certain Boris Johnson wouldn’t want the UK turning out like Italy.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
don’t be a pussy just go out and get yourself a 4 pack of stella
I heard you could kill off the infection with vodka
Drink a few glasses and swallow the wrong way
You'll sterillize your lungs in no time and effectively cure the virus

Duke of Fork

Neutrino
Nebulae
I hope you actually don't have coronavirus. Just in case you should follow all of the steps that have been recommended by health officials. I hope you get better soon, but since you are 15 you should be fine. I hope your mother stays safe as well, hopefully she doesn't have it.

AdamCF

Proton
Nebulae
Turns out the good old NHS doesn’t like diagnosing people who don’t meet everybody single right requirement, one of them but ring them at you never just have been in close contact with someone diagnosed. The issue with the that is: how the fuck do you know who’s diagnosed or not? So.... yeah

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Turns out the good old NHS doesn’t like diagnosing people who don’t meet everybody single right requirement, one of them but ring them at you never just have been in close contact with someone diagnosed. The issue with the that is: how the fuck do you know who’s diagnosed or not? So.... yeah
What the fuck are you saying dude?