Serious Number keys won't input (Only in HL2RP's Chat though?)

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
I've played Gmod for like, what, five years at this point? I still always find something wrong and have no clue what the fuck the deal is.

To summarize as best I can about this retarded bug, I guess the problem is that I can't type numbers (1, 2, 3 for example are the numbers that are the ones bugging out). I can't seem to figure out what's wrong other than that's clockwork doing something. I can type my numbers into console, but I can't type them into chat.

Here, let me get a few images to help SHOW instead of TELL.

zNdb1ar.png

Now here's how it is in-game.
Yr8kveK.png

tl;dr - Gmod can detect I'm pressing the numbers but clockwork doesn't detect them. This ONLY happens when typing too, since I can use the scroll wheel effect if I press 1 or 2.

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
I remember this was an issue with the +sit console command. Try doing -sit 1 and -sit 2 in console the next time you have this issue.

Reactions: List

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
I remember this was an issue with the +sit console command. Try doing -sit 1 and -sit 2 in console the next time you have this issue.
Thanks for actually taking the time to reply man, I'll do that right now!

EDIT: That was the trick, feel free to lock the thread to prevent any further "same" or "fixed, thanks for your worthless suggestions so im not gonna share mine" post.

Last edited:
Reactions: List