HL2RP Oh god!. ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by hangingwithmygnomies, Apr 22, 2021.

1. hangingwithmygnomies

hangingwithmygnomies Why is everyone memeing?
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I do not know how to say it, it was both unintentional and intentional

2. Andrew

Andrew Nucleus

Nebulae:
    So it was intentional?
    Just be real dude
    can't go anywhere in life without just being real with people

3. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    unintentional. I did it mindlessly, I just did not think about the consequences and I even forgot that it is forbidden to steal scripted things. read above and I have clarified it
    Merged:
    and no one is telling me whether I will still have the character or not?

4. deathwolf

deathwolf Rictal-Approved
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    you still have the char

5. Ond

Ond Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    you did it on purpose, but you didn't think of the consequence, is what you're trying to say or?

6. Tyrone

Tyrone DreadPirateRoberts approved
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Stop posting if you aren't involved, members of staff included

7. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    no, I did not do it with bad intentions. it is like saying when you do something for a moment without thinking about the consequences. was unintentional.
    I am usually very careful about the rules that the server has I try not to make mistakes, but sometimes they happen

8. Silanus

Silanus Apes Strong Togther
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I think what he's trying to say is he did it, but he didn't do it out of malice or for any harmful reason; he unintentionally broke the rules, as I think he felt that since others do it that it'd be okay for him to do it aswell.

9. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    yep

10. Trains

Trains ms paint artist extraordinaire
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    if you just said that at the start instead of “my brother did it” then maybe you wouldn’t be in this situation

11. Silanus

Silanus Apes Strong Togther
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    To be fair to the guy, he was probably pretty nervous and panicked in the moment.

He's been trying hard with improving his English, and I genuinely think it was just a slip-up on his behalf.
    It's clear he's sorry for what he's done, and that he's upset to be banned, so I really don't think a Perma is necessary or really fair for the guy.

Then again I'm not Headstaff, and I dunno how things are done internally.

12. TommyGman

TommyGman DOOM Guy Incarnate

Nebulae:
    To add to the wave of non-staff, uninvolved players giving their pointless opinions in this thread, the guy is banned for whitelist abuse, pet flag abuse, item transferring and prop killing. I don’t think that’s a slip-up nor should the fact he doesn’t fluently speak our language warrant that kind of behaviour.

13. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles PK Deputy, Certified Fun Killer
    Moderator HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Ok guys I think we've gone over it enough, let's wait for a verdict and that's it

14. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    is not whitelist abuse and pet flag abuse the same thing?
    and I do not remember ever doing prop killing. in fact, I did it only once when there were a lot of people in late hours and the admin sent me a message and told me you can do it but just do not spawn too many props, and I wasn't even doing just prop killing we were all in the game we were doing it between each other
    Merged:
    and I explained why I did item transfering, it was a moment that came to me to do so without thinking at all

15. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I'm new to roleplay even though I'm almost done it 1 year I play but if you do not know I only played for 3 - 2 months I think when I first joined (I do not remember well) and then I decided to quit nebulous because I was not careful with the characters and lost them so I decided to leave neb for a few months but then I got back after leaving the neb for so many months 1 week after the server had changed the map to city 8. you guys are used to roleplay differently then I. the only roleplay game in my life that I have played is nebulous hl2rp

16. Puffin The Muffin

Puffin The Muffin Rebel, UM, Cop

Nebulae:
    Not involved, remove if you want, but PET flag abuse is because you prop-killed. Whitelist abuse is because you used your bird whitelist to item transfer between characters

17. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    for the prop killing part, we were all enjoying it, I didn't start it first, one of the 3 people who had spawned a wheel? something like this not sure what was, tried to kill me but I flew quickly and did not fall on my head. but let's say I started it (suppose) again none of the players told me in the chat to stop and they started hitting me with fists they were enjoying it (sometimes I told them to stop but in bird language when they were hitting me but no one stopped) after the mess we made with props and all the shit..I stopped and I was looking at the players just looking at the city (to tell the truth sometimes I was scaring them by spawning a fridge and they thought I would hit them, but I did not hit them) then one of the citizens panicked that I was going to kill all of them and everyone was running away when I was really not doing anything. so when the admin came in he saw that everyone was running away from me and think it was my fault

I hope you will understand how the situation was because you know I do not know English very well
    Merged:
    Also, the reason why I killed that citizen in late hours was that to tell the truth, I have seen many people in the game when it was very late that they did things that were not ICly or realistic even once I saw someone who had blocked a rebel with props and I always thought that anything in the late hours is allowed.
    so when I saw (that person that I killed) that it was AFK I thought it was AFK for a long time and why not kill him

#77 hangingwithmygnomies, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
  18. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    yeah the other players enjoyed the propkilling so much in fact that they asked me to come on the server and ban you

19. hangingwithmygnomies

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    you did not understand me, I said if I started doing prop-killing from the beginning, why did they not tell me to stop but only in the end they told me to stop and I actually did but did not know why everyone was still running away from me when I stopped.
    I was even telling them to stop sometimes ( in /looc with bird language) but they were not stopping

20. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles PK Deputy, Certified Fun Killer
    Moderator HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    You shouldn't have started it to begin with

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice