Oh no, look what the cat dragged in.

Darth

Neutrino
Nebulae
Howdy! I'm new here, as you can tell. I was looking through the Gmod gamemodes and saw WW3 roleplay, so naturally I was intrigued. But I suspected that there would be a mountain worth of content so I traced the server back to this website! I'm currently downloading all the content now and I'm excited to get into it, but allow me to introduce myself.

I am Darth (IRL Hunter, whichever you prefer.) and as you could guess I am a huge star wars fan. I've been serious roleplaying on Gmod for a good 3-4 years now, give or take. I started out on some random HL2rp server and was immediately enthralled with the concept of being someone new and able to do things in a universe I found fascinating. I moved onto to different servers and communties, staying a long time with a fallout NV community. I took a break for a while and when I got back into it, I joined ShockCore Gaming. Now, you might know them by reputation but they're a good bunch of folks (mostly). I've been with them for nearly two years now. They occasionally mention this community and I'm astounded by how many roleplayers on a server you seem to have, especially for serious RP. While going to other communities is frowned upon in SCG, I want to see what you guys are all about.

A bit about my IRL self. I'm an American and in my senior year of high school. I am a part of the USMC's Delayed Entry Program and will ship to bootcamp in August of this year. I am crazy about mexican food, classic rock, and video games. I like to write short stories when I can, I find it helps with my roleplay ability. I also, unlike many people it seems, love to work out. Not so much the eating healthy part, but the physical training I love. That's a big reason I was drawn to the Marine Corps, is my love of fitness. I hope I can dig what's going on here and I hope you'll have me.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Welcome to nebulous my dude.
If you got any questions about the forums or either of the two servers, hit me up in a PM or on Steam.