Oi', G'day & Hello friends

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
I'm Peter, also known as King on Steam. I'm 20 years and currently living in Denmark. I started off roleplaying when i was a little kiddo, about the age of 11-12ish. At this time i wasn't very experienced besides a few LARP sessions which was LIT as a younging. Anyways as i grew older i left LARP behind since it started to cringe the shit out of me.

As i got my hands on my own gaming rig, a whole new World of RP was now open. I played on a San Andreas MP server with Semi-serious rp. On this specific server i joined Los Santos Police Deparment where the actual roleplay took place. After that i've always been interested RP mostly garry's mod but also different platforms. So this is where i'm at - at the moment, and i must say this is the only community i've found so far where roleplay actually is taken serious.

So far i've only been met by cool people, so i have high ambitions with this community.

See you around, and please excuse my grammar. I wrote this on my iPhone.

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm Peter, also known as King on Steam. I'm 20 years and currently living in Denmark. I started off roleplaying when i was a little kiddo, about the age of 11-12ish. At this time i wasn't very experienced besides a few LARP sessions which was LIT as a younging. Anyways as i grew older i left LARP behind since it started to cringe the shit out of me.

As i got my hands on my own gaming rig, a whole new World of RP was now open. I played on a San Andreas MP server with Semi-serious rp. On this specific server i joined Los Santos Police Deparment where the actual roleplay took place. After that i've always been interested RP mostly garry's mod but also different platforms. So this is where i'm at - at the moment, and i must say this is the only community i've found so far where roleplay actually is taken serious.

So far i've only been met by cool people, so i have high ambitions with this community.

See you around, and please excuse my grammar. I wrote this on my iPhone.
Doesn't iphone have autocorrect

Matthew

ok
Nebulae
I played on a San Andreas MP server with Semi-serious rp. On this specific server i joined Los Santos Police Deparment where the actual roleplay took place.

I'm curious to know what server, since I've played a shit load of SAMP.

Also, welcome. :grinning:

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
I'm curious to know what server, since I've played a shit load of SAMP.

Also, welcome. :grinning:

NG-RP it was, i think it was one of the biggest at the time.