Serious Omni actually fucking does it

Discussion in 'Half-Life 2 Roleplay' started by Omni, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Omni

Omni Atom

Nebulae:
    Hate to follow up with such tidings shortly after trying to boot up hype for this but I'm probably going to disband this project.

I've been talking a lot with some of my buddies and we're thinking about stepping beyond the realm of GMod for an HL2RP experience (I'm not advertising a community- there isn't one, and even if there were I'd like to gear it towards something Nebulous could even make use of if it wanted. I'm not that much of a reptile...) in order to create something new in the wake of HL:A and capitalize off the breath of fresh air blown throughout the Half-Life fanbase.

I don't entirely want to spoil what kind of project I have in store until I've got some substantial progress on it to show off and display that it's actually something that's underway rather than something superficial that may never come to fruition. All I'll say is that it's going to be much more rewarding in the long run to do this rather than to try and make a map within SDK and be barred by Source's limitations.

If progress is made toward that end you can expect a new thread by me sometime later to showcase progress.

Stay tuned, folks.

• nebulous nebulous x 6
  2. Baker

Baker Mr. Mineside
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

brought to you by epic gamer gang, the gamer gang that jas is not in (because he's stuck in the shadow realm)

Awesome idea, not even going to lie.

Will you be basing it off like the Judge Dredd movie or The Block? Because that'd be pretty sick man.

Have some epic inspiration;

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Omni

Omni Atom

Nebulae:
    should I tell him

I feel bad now fuck

e; guess I won't 100% abandon this project but consider it on the backburner while I pursue this other concept.

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  4. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    lowkey getting dead money vibes for some reason

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice