Serious Cindy's Neurodivergent Soiree of Half-Life Writeworks & Associated Roleplay Jargon

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Hello again dear friends.

I regret to inform I'm largely tired of writing Half-Life related stories for the foreseeable future and will most likely be using this time to write my book. (Not the cyberpunk one- I actually chose to shelf that project and start something else because I also became bored of Cyberpunk as a genre.)

I may on occasion post a chapter or two as a tease but for the most part I just came back to lurk as I normally do.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Cindy

Nebulae
@alex is there a way I could get editting privileges back for this thread? I know you restricted editing for security purposes but I can't really add new writeworks to my thread if I can't edit it.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
oooh me likey, Ill post some of my works after I enter my irl competition.

Cindy

Nebulae
@alex is there a way I could get editting privileges back for this thread? I know you restricted editing for security purposes but I can't really add new writeworks to my thread if I can't edit it.

I beseech Big Purple™️ for aid once more. Free me from this mortal coil and allow me to edit my thread :(

@alex @Blackquill @Jaydawg I plead.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
There's no fine grained permission for allowing a specific person extended editing to a thread.
Ah rip was gonna say maybe make it so in creative area OP can edit for as long as needed.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Ah rip was gonna say maybe make it so in creative area OP can edit for as long as needed.
That one might be doable. It's definitely possible that specific sections can have different editing time limits, it can't apply specifically to the first post though.

Cindy

Nebulae
There's no fine grained permission for allowing a specific person extended editing to a thread.
That one might be doable. It's definitely possible that specific sections can have different editing time limits, it can't apply specifically to the first post though.

In that case, could you send me the BBCode of the thread in PMs then so I can repost the thread if that’s ok?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
In that case, could you send me the BBCode of the thread in PMs then so I can repost the thread if that’s ok?

I'm pretty sure if the permissions are modified for the section they will apply to this post as well? But I may be wrong.

Cindy

Nebulae
i bang my minecraft tiddies against the jail cell doors repeatedly until i can edit my threads

Cindy

Nebulae

Any update on this front?