Serious One more time then

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
I finally decided to come back, obviously a lot of people don't like to see me, or make some sort of meme about me, so before people start asking me I will just explain what happened.

I got demoted for some reason I thought was not accurate, which it was, but my young mind didnt grasp the reasoning behind it. After that like a mentally challenged person, I go ahead and hacked on the server. Keep in mind this was all in Lemonpunch not on this server. I got banned from the servers and I left with a sour taste of disappointment and immaturity in many peoples mouths. I am really sorry for what I did, and I try to recall why I did that and I apologize for doing it, Some people might accept my apology and ready to accept the new me, others might not want to accept that I have changed for the better and hope that I can come back as a new person and what is in the past has been buried.

People I do want to apologize too personally are @char and @Blackquill, char was the owner at the time and so I am sorry for hacking on your server and I hope you can see that I have changed for the better. And as for Blackquill I was rude towards him after some event happened even though he was trying to get me back on the staff team, I am honestly ashamed with what I have done and hope you can accept my apology and look forward for a better version of me.

Thanks for your time, and see you around.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
0001.gif

@Chromesthesia_

@Codfather

Reactions: List

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
Hello there, I have no idea who you are, because I barely played on LP, but with such an apology, I think you do deserve a second chance, like all of us do.

Reactions: List