Open World Crime Games Thread

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
This Threat is about open world Crime Games such as Grand Theft Auto, Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs, True Crime, Mafia and more!

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Lavar, you wanna let those bitches disrespect us? ~some Vice King from Saints Row 1

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Yeah that PS2 Game, it was called Scarface: <something> Over the World
maxresdefault.jpg

good game

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
gta: vice city is the best gta game
It wa pretty good, but I think GTA IV is the best one, the soundtrack is just perfect, and the game has so many thing, that GTA V couldn‘t pull off, like parkour and tiny things like that

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
One of my favorite Games in this Genre is Saints Row 1, its ridiculous but serious at the same time and also pulls off the Gangster Genre extremely well.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I love the GTA series so much. My favorite is probably SA honestly, but most of it is probably nostalgia but I did love that game so much.

If Rockstar hadn't chosen the dark side when developing on GTA V it would probably be at the top of the list. Imagine how awesome is would have been if they continued to do stuff for the single player instead of dumping everything into the awful online mode

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I love the GTA series so much. My favorite is probably SA honestly, but most of it is probably nostalgia but I did love that game so much.

If Rockstar hadn't chosen the dark side when developing on GTA V it would probably be at the top of the list. Imagine how awesome is would have been if they continued to do stuff for the single player instead of dumping everything into the awful online mode
GTA V Online sucks, what even are you in the game? A Terrorist, Nazi, Ufologist?
GTA IV And SA are the better games.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Ur a cash cow that gives rockstar money unless you wanna get stomped and endlessly grind to have any fun
Yea, and don‘t forget the Community.... Hey guys! Today we are gonna try to stop a train which has already been proven to be impossible, and since this intro was so short, i‘ll just Stretch it out until 10 Minutes! Blablablabla I have downloaded a Mod blablablabla Gift Card Giveaway Blablablabla I have unneeded Circles in my Thumbnails! Blablablabla

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yea, and don‘t forget the Community.... Hey guys! Today we are gonna try to stop a train which has already been proven to be impossible, and since this intro was so short, i‘ll just Stretch it out until 10 Minutes! Blablablabla I have downloaded a Mod blablablabla Gift Card Giveaway Blablablabla I have unneeded Circles in my Thumbnails! Blablablabla

yes

also how do y'all feel about GTA III? I feel like it's underrated when it comes to GTA discussions but I remember it as a very good game despite some big problems