The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Boris Johnson was born in New York

i'd like to see him become president instead

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
urgh
we were fine in the EU, it was just the randy seniors of the country wanting to rebuild their forgotten british empire and 'take back control'.

Reactions: List

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
urgh
we were fine in the EU, it was just the randy seniors of the country wanting to rebuild their forgotten british empire and 'take back control'.
boy you have no idea what you just started dear god the last thing I need to see is another stay vs leave debate

I'm dropping out, unwatch see ya later

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
urgh

You need to get off your medication, seems you're on crack cocaine.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
And you wonder why people don't take people who voted leave seriously.

(Btw, I am not saying leaving was a bad idea, If anything - it's better in the long run)

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae

sorry for having an opinion. I just thought leaving was a bad idea, people made it seem like the EU were gonna take over our country or something.

I also understand that this will be better in the long run, yes, but I personally thought we were fine as we were.

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
sorry for having an opinion. I just thought leaving was a bad idea, people made it seem like the EU were gonna take over our country or something.

I also understand that this will be better in the long run, yes, but I personally thought we were fine as we were.

Maybe i shouldn't have said that but kinda annoys me how people instantly think it seems to be better in, even though there's clear facts stating otherwise.

I'm going to do the wise thing and unwatch this thread.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Maybe i shouldn't have said that but kinda annoys me how people instantly think it seems to be better in, even though there's clear facts stating otherwise.

I'm going to do the wise thing and unwatch this thread.
There are also clear facts stating that it is better to stay

there are good and bad parts for both sides, and they are both shitty deals in some way shape or form.