Out of all IX: HL2RP servers, why did you pick nebulous.cloud?

Qball

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm just wondering why you picked this server out of the others. If you're wondering about why I picked it myself, I saw the playercount. And usually when a server has a high playercount that means it's good enough that people will stay so the server could get an even higher playercount than before.

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
That's gonna be a tough question around here because nebulous relies mostly on an already established playerbase that joined before Helix was a thing

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"Out of all IX: HL2RP servers"

isnt nebulous the only server that's IX

we created the gamemode

Qball

Neutrino
Nebulae

we created the gamemode

There's a couple of other servers in the IX: HL2RP category. What do you mean that nebulous is the only IX though?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Neb's playercount has stuck with it (mostly) since long before Helix, as well as it being the first Helix server given it was made originally for our community.

The recent boon has come from the lockdown in most parts of the world and Half-Life: Alyx inspiring people. It's been a boon for a lot of big communities (TnB's filling their server again too).

we created the gamemode
Nah, Helix is free for anyone to use. A lot of communities swapped to it on our heels.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
honestly really picked it because for some reason I felt like playing HL2RP one day and neb was the only server that wasnt in russian/hungarian or whatever, and also the only english speaking one that wasnt american (so i wouldnt have 500 ping) but that was in clockwork and i stuck around and still play on helix

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I picked nebulous.cloud HL2RP because everybody from Lemonpunch joined nebulous.cloud and they were the only serious community that could possibly eventually resurrect WW3RP. Blackquill and Roosebud are very kawaii people.

Most people are pretty much continuing on from when Lemonpunch died frankly. I think the community would have stuck around, regardless of the framework or gamemode. I think we could've been going FalloutRP and StalkerRP and most of the members would have played despite it not being HL2RP and WW3RP because the community is so strong.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
If it weren‘t for Apex Gaming closing down, I wouldn’t be here right now.

D

Deleted member 6062

came here from Lemonpunch, can't remember how I got onto Lemonpunch so that's the best answer I can give you =P

Qball

Neutrino
Nebulae
I joined in 2016 because I played a bit of lemon punch. Met some cool friends and fell in love with the community :grinning:

This community has been around for that long? I thought it was pretty new. I never seen the IX: HL2RP gamemode until a few weeks ago. Maybe this server ran under the CW: HL2RP gamemode?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
This community has been around for that long? I thought it was pretty new. I never seen the IX: HL2RP gamemode until a few weeks ago. Maybe this server ran under the CW: HL2RP gamemode?
Neb has existed since april 2016

it's almost our 4 year anniversary