Out of all IX: HL2RP servers, why did you pick nebulous.cloud?

switch

Neutrino
Nebulae
Neb gets a lot of flack for taking the "innovation" out of roleplay because a lot of small communities try to emulate us (apparently) and fail and die. But the thing is a lot of those unique ideas don't really have a hope of standing on their own two feet without constant upkeep anyway.

And obviously there's a point that during the 'golden era' of innovation most communities lasted a matter of weeks or months anyway, assuming they weren't taken down by rivals or torn down by infighting.
Ah, yes. I always loved joining a server, only to have it ddosed immediately by a rival server. If only that was still common, that is when GMod was at it's peak.

Alabaster

Neutrino
Nebulae
Nothing in particular i only joined because the name was intresting. Stayed because i liked the general vibe of it.

Made a friend in this server so that's a big plus!

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
had always seen HL2RP so I just clicked it

Shwani

Electron
Nebulae
Biggest playerbase and other servers arent much better with the "no whitelist=little/no fun" problem and only here do I have one.

I am sure there are servers far more liberal with auths because ive visited those in the past, but not as hl2rp. Very restrictive and limited creativity compared to what I know

The Milkman

Proton
Nebulae
because it had more players, and shockcore died since i last played in like 2016 so i figured fuck it

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I chose neb originally for the WW3RP, since I was bored and looking for some serious MilitaryRP (that isn't Mesa/Ruby/Whateverthefuck Gaming).

Then, around mid-to-late 2017, I started to play on their CW HL2RP server. Since then, I've managed to hold a whitelist in every single faction bar proselytes, the overwatch faction and OTA (and Xenian Creatures, but I main a Vort so it's close enough).

I know it's a meme, but I seriously do miss those fun Fakelands times. The D47 Trade Tunnel was where memories were made.

D

Deleted member 7085

only active one with proper structure

all the rest suck and stick to shitty CW-esque midsets

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
some loser tried to doxx me and linked my neb profile in their "findings" which is how i remembered the server existed after years of not being here

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
iirc someone, probably bq, told me there’s another place going up after LP went down

i signed up
couple of hiccups but the rest is history and now i can’t leave its bbecoming a proble

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
This community has been around for that long? I thought it was pretty new. I never seen the IX: HL2RP gamemode until a few weeks ago. Maybe this server ran under the CW: HL2RP gamemode?
Longer if you talk in terms of this community

A lot of people came from Lemon Punch to Helix so our “community” goes ways a way back.

I chose LP because of decent pop, stayed for that reason

came to neb for the friends I made along the way.

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Longer if you talk in terms of this community

A lot of people came from Lemon Punch to Helix so our “community” goes ways a way back.

I chose LP because of decent pop, stayed for that reason

came to neb for the friends I made along the way.
Hop on and give me my medical supplies back you twerp

Reactions: List