• Total voters

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
kac26mytmmg01.jpg

OUTERLANDS - AZRAKEL

A STAR WARS STORY

The Galactic Civil War is over.

In the years following the fall of the Galactic Empire, thousands of loyalists fled into the outer-rims to hide from the New Republic’s thousands of Imperial bounties.

High profile officers, die-hard loyalists, war criminals and fugitives of the New Republic now run rampant in the outer rim, the shadow of the Empire extending to the areas. These individuals constantly live in pursuit by the New Republic as it constantly stretches itself thinner.

A unique task force ‘Celchu’ is created by the New Republic Outer Command (NROC), consisting of pre-war veterans and militants; The task of Celchu was to assist in the tracking down of high-profile Imperial remnants in the outer rims.

Following reports of a lightsaber-wielding mercenary in the outer-rims, an expedition is prepared by the Republic command, to seek out and gather intelligence on the rising influence of this mercenary-warlord hiding out within the outer rim.

Grab your gear and pack for the long haul.

-----

Q&A

Is this an official spin-off server?
No. This is something that got through a lot of personal development stages and collaborative staff efforts and eventually found a point to stagnate on, thus it never saw the full potential it could have had.

Why are you posting this then?
I wanted to appreciate a lot of the dev work and actual hours people spent on this. Notable mentions include @Roosebud @Dallas @General Mario @dee pixel and @Northgate, but a lot of staff (and some players) had a lot of positive impact on this project of mine, but for reasons out of my control, it apparently wasn't meant to be.

Okay, so what was the idea behind it?
The idea of Azrakel was to see an Alplands styled adventure through the pre-established lore of the Star Wars universe, boasting custom content and a diverse range of capable characters that people could play (Roosebud even coded in Wookie as a language), ranging from Independent droids to Rebel Marksmen, or even a Mandalorian bounty hunter (with a working jetpack, too). It came off the heels of Alplands: El Dorado and as before mentioned, sadly never took flight.

Could it happen?
Who knows. If I ever got the chance to do it properly, I would. I've pushed and pushed for it, but perhaps that's not a good place to start.

That's all. Any questions can come my way, or you can vote in the poll above to convey your opinions.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
any screenshots of the content u made?

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
how about just not use neb and do it on erectile dysfunction or make something else like me and reggie did for our fallout server

i would be willing to help out/play on with this project without a doubt

Rondal

Nebulae
any screenshots of the content u made?
all content was made by @Roosebud
please neb his latest post idk where it is to show support for him slaving away for no reason whatsoever
24YuVYq.jpg

m0IbarR.jpg

jUuCsDA.jpg

GhLZMw7.jpg

(this is me flying whilst I've equipped a jetpack from my inventory, I'm strafing down bot00's)
m2l9kXl.jpg

(more massacre)
cZMlkKN.jpg

iykyk
wDRCVGh.jpg

wookie wookie ooh hah hah
Wvx39jQ.jpg

:)

how about just not use neb and do it on erectile dysfunction or make something else like me and reggie did for our fallout server

i would be willing to help out/play on with this project without a doubt

Open to the idea, haven't really explored it much yet.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
all content was made by @Roosebud
please neb his latest post idk where it is to show support for him slaving away for no reason whatsoever
24YuVYq.jpg

m0IbarR.jpg

jUuCsDA.jpg

GhLZMw7.jpg

(this is me flying whilst I've equipped a jetpack from my inventory, I'm strafing down bot00's)
m2l9kXl.jpg

(more massacre)
cZMlkKN.jpg

iykyk
wDRCVGh.jpg

wookie wookie ooh hah hah
Wvx39jQ.jpg

:grinning:

Open to the idea, haven't really explored it much yet.
daaaamn this looks sick, definitely a missed opportunity

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I forgot to check the thread in the staff section. What was the stuff that was still critically missing to run this?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly man this seems really cool. I implore you to try do it independently because this could go far with the right team backing

Rondal

Nebulae
I forgot to check the thread in the staff section. What was the stuff that was still critically missing to run this?
Everything had been done, just needed a bit of support in setting up the forums and providing the event server for the duration needed, which was going to allow it to be ran properly

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If its a short term thing ala Alplands I'm not sure why this would be an issue to run? It's all really cool stuff.

Nebulae
If its a short term thing ala Alplands I'm not sure why this would be an issue to run? It's all really cool stuff.
there was a thread in the staff section and everything about it (plus i'm pretty sure a post from alex implied he had approved it?) so i really don't know what happened.

i guess maybe it was put on hold not to clash with the current event? ?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
there was a thread in the staff section and everything about it (plus i'm pretty sure a post from alex implied he had approved it?) so i really don't know what happened.

i guess maybe it was put on hold not to clash with the current event? ?
If it was just put on hold then fuck, @Rondal you better do it when the event ends.

Already have an idea for a reprogrammed rebel B1 sharpshooter.