Completed Outfits

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I totally forget if this was already an option laid out in the updates, but when I went into the clothing store I noticed you couldn’t save outfits. Just a little useful feature when you want to just get your glasses back when THEY WERE JUST KNOCKED OFF rather than having to find the specific pair, or just to have different outfits ready for different occasions rather than trying to keep track of eveyrhting manually.

Reactions: List
Upvote 2

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
I totally forget if this was already an option laid out in the updates, but when I went into the clothing store I noticed you couldn’t save outfits. Just a little useful feature when you want to just get your glasses back when THEY WERE JUST KNOCKED OFF rather than having to find the specific pair, or just to have different outfits ready for different occasions rather than trying to keep track of eveyrhting manually.
Wayne had this problem, glasses were knocked off and had to do the walk of shame to the clothing store.

I’m pretty certain it’s on the list for things to do, I know being able to put your glasses back on is for sure :)

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Wayne had this problem, glasses were knocked off and had to do the walk of shame to the clothing store.

I’m pretty certain it’s on the list for things to do, I know being able to put your glasses back on is for sure :)

Going to constantly knock em off your block for being old and frail and there's nothing you can do about it. You can try and hide behind Jaydawg and Alex, but them cops is just Mall Cops :)

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Going to constantly knock em off your block for being old and frail and there's nothing you can do about it. You can try and hide behind Jaydawg and Alex, but them cops is just Mall Cops :)
so tough huh, beating on an old man

SHAME ON YOU

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Looks like you’ll be spending the playtest in the cells listening to Wayne talk about his adventures