Outlast: Trials

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae

Outlast Trials recently had it's open beta period. Game looks pretty good and I think I'm gonna give it a shot when it comes out. Feel free to share thoughts, concerns or your hopes for the game!

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

Outlast Trials recently had it's open beta period. Game looks pretty good and I think I'm gonna give it a shot when it comes out. Feel free to share thoughts, concerns or your hopes for the game!

is this set in fucking arkham or why's the joker there

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I usually find horror games boring, so I probably wonā€™t buy it.

Looks good though.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Played it a while ago (signing up for the beta was as easy as clicking a button on the steam page) and its meh. It's first person DBD with no killer side. Any sort of terror their games would've had is lost in the mostly well lit map design and the fact you now have three other people with you if not played solo and the ability to be revived after death.

Theres also only four known maps (of which only one could be played in the closed beta with four difficulties and only one layout) which each has a thematic main enemy that it is designed around DBD style (even though all killers can appear in eachothers maps as generic enemies alongside the one who it is made for at high enough difficulties) and theres apparently some lore you can get by finding documents because that was a thing in the first two games. Most likely used to flesh out the killers in favour of them being immediately standout, alongside basic worldlore. I only ever picked up two though.

Oh, and theres player and lobby room customisation and a basic coins system. I'm sure that'll be monetised for all its worth if the game doesn't just get its servers shut down to save Red Barrels money after it proves unprofitable.